• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2:13 AM

I'm extremely tired, but insomnia :sneaky2:

Or a whacked sleep schedule. :mf_rosetinted:

We DO need an MFC app someday. Anything to make navigating this damn site easier.

me and my mom just watched tv together and there was an advert of a really rubbish russian singer my mom said "You´re Mika is not better"

me::shun: ... I gave her a long speech on why meeks is so much more brillant and amazing and she just turned the volume of the tv louder and laughed :crybaby:

He was a Eurovision Finalist, I believe. I didn't know who he was until my MFC friend showed me. Now I love him.:naughty:

Is he Swedish? :blink: And I never heard of him, I don't even remember his performance in Melodifestivalen, but the song is actually pretty good ...

Hello guys!! :hug:

Is he Swedish? :blink: And I never heard of him, I don't even remember his performance in Melodifestivalen, but the song is actually pretty good ...

Yap he's Swedish...I was hooked some time ago, but haven't listened his song in such a loooong time:doh:

how's he doing?:mf_rosetinted:

Hello guys!! :hug:

Yap he's Swedish...I was hooked some time ago, but haven't listened his song in such a loooong time:doh:

how's he doing?:mf_rosetinted:

He is :blink:

Well I think you can draw your own conclusions from my chock, he's not played on the radio. No one knows who he is, they don't even remember his performance on TV 2 years ago in the Swedish esc...

So that's how he's doing :aah:

He is :blink:

Well I think you can draw your own conclusions from my chock, he's not played on the radio. No one knows who he is, they don't even remember his performance on TV 2 years ago in the Swedish esc...

So that's how he's doing :aah:

:lmfao: :lmfao: guess he's not on his way to celebrity then :doh:

I know...:doh: sooo call me, maybe! :doh::mikasweat:

:doh: oh pls don´t say it out. I´m basically living here to hide from all the rubbish that is going on in the radio

:raygun: <-- that is me killing that rubbish music,lyrics,melodies :mf_rosetinted::teehee:

I`m such a sweet girl :pinkbow:

I know...:doh: sooo call me, maybe! :doh::mikasweat:

Don't mention it, oh I hate it so much. I get angry just thinking about the song :blowup:

I've always wanted to use that smile :roftl:

:doh: oh pls don´t say it out. I´m basically living here to hide from all the rubbish that is going on in the radio

:raygun: <-- that is me killing that rubbish music,lyrics,melodies :mf_rosetinted:

I`m such a sweet girl :pinkbow:

:lmfao: Finally someone is killing it! Well done! :thumb_yello: And by the way can you kill Whistle, starships and Dansa Pausa (a really bad Swedish song) too :aah: