• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

last winter here was just little bit snow, but few years ago here was almost 2m snow :aah:

oh now I know from where it came all that snow!:doh: we had lots and lots of it...never saw so much snow in my life...school were closed...roads were closed..chaos:aah:

my class boys are ice hockey fans and when we won you guys, they went totally crazy :lmfao::lmfao: but i was happy too :fisch:

Can imagine that :aah:

:lmfao: :lmfao: well well you are so so so different of us...it is said that Latin people are very warm and talkative dudes :mf_rosetinted: so in Romania it';s imposible not to talk to a strager in the bus, or a bus station...same goes for Spain, Italy..some France:naughty:

Just warn you if you ever come to swede don't do that, you will get weired looks, we're not comfortable with it :teehee:

aww, I just read that the European Figure Skating Championship will be held in 2015 in Stockholm :sad::tears: I wanna go there!! :aah:

You can come, you're a swede now :wink2: And you can come next year and watch esc as well :teehee:

aww really :o ! You're from Finland? I love them, miss them too though :huh:

yep i'm from Finland, country faraway from everything :mikacool: i recognized that airport :aah: and there was water bottle in table and there readed smth in finnish :teehee:

i miss them too, but i'm excited about that new band, can't wait when we get vids from Lovebox :teehee: