MIKA @ Afisha Picnic, Moscow, RUSSIA - 21 July 2012

Christine

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy for all the russian fans!! you deserve it :huglove:

Thank you! We did. And everyone who`s waiting for the new album. Still waiting.

I`ll be there ! I`m so happy, even there`s some doubt (The Ukraine, remember?)

BTW - is anyone from other MFC-countries who will go?? I`ll be happier to meet you in person.

This is some useful information for those MFCers who may visit the show.

Kolomenskoe Park has 3 different stages. According to organizers Mika will perform on a main one. The fan-zone (red one) is closer to the stage, and tickets are ~ 120 EUR.

The yellow zone is at some distance, the tickets are ~38 EUR. But this one has an advantage - it`s not as crowded as the red one.

From my experience, both zones are far from the main stage, so there`s no reason to pay more.

The winner of the ticket for the Moscow gig has been announced.... for those who participated, check your email :blush-anim-cl:

Good luck! :yay:

I didn't know about it even ...

I`m still wondering about MFC-ers from other coutries who will go....Anyone ?:mika3::welcomeani:

I saw Rose saying aomewhere that it takes 3 months to get a visa (presumably from the UK). If this is true then I don't think anyone from western countries will be able to make it. I don't know if it's easier or the same problem from other eastern Euro countries. :dunno:

I saw Rose saying aomewhere that it takes 3 months to get a visa (presumably from the UK). If this is true then I don't think anyone from western countries will be able to make it. I don't know if it's easier or the same problem from other eastern Euro countries. :dunno:

Unfortunately, it depends on a country of guest`s citizenship. The fastest period to get a tourist visa for a single entry - is 2 weeks....

The ticket fairy also has a ticket competition for this gig...

don't forget to participate & tell the others who have a harder time understanding english please :blush-anim-cl:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26914

We did, we did ! I Can`t wait to know the winner - a chance to meet in Moscow:blush-anim-cl:

• 2 weeks later...

Vimeo

Пикник "Афиши" 2012

Pet Shop Boys, Franz Ferdinand, The Drums, Мисс Лорин Хилл, Мос Деф, **** Buttons, Little Boots, Theophilus London, Мика, «Аквариум»: список участников постоянно пополняется.

С 13 июня стоимость билетов на Пикник — 2000 рублей.

Пикник «Афиши» - это крупнейший в Москве музыкальный фестиваль на открытом воздухе, ежегодно собирающий на своей территории около 50000 человек.

В разные годы на сцену Пикника выходили группы Madness, The Future Sound of London, Múm, Beirut, Junior Boys, Clinic, The Editors, Amanda Palmer, Roots Manuva, Music Go Music, Hercules and Love Affair, «Мегаполис», «Ленинград», «Мумий Тролль» и еще более 500 артистов.

Помимо музыки Пикник «Афиши» — это обширная гастрономическая программа, маркет с самыми модными вещами, всевозможные игры — активные и настольные, кино, перформансы, современное искусство и еще миллион способов провести свободное время.

picnic.afisha.ru