Mika @ London Heaven - 1st new album gig in the UK! + Competition!

robertina

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's no good news. It means he does not have that many fans left in the UK. I think most people tickets to smaller club events last minute so it should sell out eventually.

It's a worry that he can't even sell out a small venue in London - maybe if he was getting airplay again things would be different.

I think he does still have a lot of fans but as he doesn't get much publicity in the UK most of them will be unaware that he is even performing.

Plus of course with the start of the Olympics coming up, everyone with any sense is avoiding London :naughty:

It's a worry that he can't even sell out a small venue in London - maybe if he was getting airplay again things would be different.

I think he does still have a lot of fans but as he doesn't get much publicity in the UK most of them will be unaware that he is even performing.:

yes, he needs a big comeback. I hope late 2012 will be like early 2007 again for him.

Plus of course with the start of the Olympics coming up, everyone with any sense is avoiding London :naughty:

True. Everyone except fans from abroad it seems :teehee:

yes, he needs a big comeback. I hope late 2012 will be like early 2007 again for him.

True. Everyone except fans from abroad it seems :teehee:

I think anyone except Mika fans full stop :naughty:

Are you guys going to que early? If so I'll see you at around 4 pm outside, yay, only four days left :wub2:

I haven't even thought about queuing. It's generally only MFCers that queue early in the UK anyway and really there's no need for us to do it. 4pm should be fine.

I haven't even thought about queuing. It's generally only MFCers that queue early in the UK anyway and really there's no need for us to do it. 4pm should be fine.

Yeah 4pm should be ok as Rose said on facebook earlier...

"Don't think there is much point in getting there early, it's the day before the Olympic opening, and if security is actually working, I don't think they'll be happy with a queue gathering down a side street." :)

"Don't think there is much point in getting there early, it's the day before the Olympic opening, and if security is actually working, I don't think they'll be happy with a queue gathering down a side street." :)

Ah yes, I'm a little concerned about the whole Olympics thing. Will probably skip taking the tube and just walk to Charing Cross instead.

Are you guys going to que early? If so I'll see you at around 4 pm outside, yay, only four days left :wub2:

I am definitely not queuing :wink2: I think it's totally pointless. Will get there around doors open or just when the gig is about to start...Personally, I'd much rather enjoy the evening, and do something nice beforehand like go for a drink in the summer weather that we're finally getting this week, than just stand there in order to leap in as soon as they open :aah:

Do we know at what time he's due to start? I'm guessing it's probably around 9?

I think he does still have a lot of fans but as he doesn't get much publicity in the UK most of them will be unaware that he is even performing.

sensible people are!!!:aah:

seemly it is according to heaven`s facebook page .... tho .... ive seen tons on fleabay for sale !

We're going anyway!:sneaky2:

Let's have fun - chill out and relax! :teehee:

I am definitely not queuing :wink2: I think it's totally pointless. Will get there around doors open or just when the gig is about to start...Personally, I'd much rather enjoy the evening, and do something nice beforehand like go for a drink in the summer weather that we're finally getting this week, than just stand there in order to leap in as soon as they open :aah:

did you say summer weather -? Can't wait!! :teehee:

If I come I'm definitely not bloody queuing ... I'd rather go and visit the places I love in London then go and sit down a side street all day - I'll probably only come to see you guys ... I'm not even that fussed about Mika ... please don't shoot me :no:

4pm? I was kinda thinking about 8pm!

I suppose it depends on if you want to be near the front or not :naughty:. If it was a venue like an O2 Academy I might want to queue, but as it's Heaven :dunno: There were a lot of MFCers on the front row at Popstarz and he more or less ignored us.

There were a lot of MFCers on the front row at Popstarz and he more or less ignored us.

I guess it might have had something to do with the fact that it was a gay club... and so is this one, btw.:mikadas:

If it was a venue like an O2 Academy I might want to queue, but as it's Heaven :dunno: There were a lot of MFCers on the front row at Popstarz and he more or less ignored us.

Yes I think it's going to be the same experience this time :lmfao:

I know it's a tough call because there is nothing like practically being on the stage with Mika in a small club but if you are not a male under 35 the front row is probably not going to be the best place to stand for this gig. :teehee:

did you say summer weather -? Can't wait!! :teehee:

Yep, it's started to be really nice this week and it's meant to be sunny and around 26 or 27 C on Thursday. Can't wait for a bit of warmth!!

We're SO on the same page here :naughty:

I know it's a tough call because there is nothing like practically being on the stage with Mika in a small club but if you are not a male under 35 the front row is probably not going to be the best place to stand for this gig. :teehee:

That's exactly it... after Scala, I felt extremely pathetic for standing there in the front for such a show and venue, so I have no intention of doing the same again. And you can bet that it's going to be a repeat of Scala in this regard :naughty:

Agreed. Too much time wasted, and it's just such an effort. I think I get more tired from queuing for ageees than from walking around ageees.

I'm so excited for Thursday! My first proper Mika gig since 2010. Roll on Thursday! :D

I'm actually quite excited about this as well. Probably because it's in relatively small venue. Nothing beats an intimate gig!

Erm..how about...no.:naughty:

You forget the blonde hair and stones on the face.:naughty:

You forget the blonde hair and stones on the face.:naughty:

He is a male under 35. Or do you mean if you are not a blonde with stones on your face just forget it? Even if you are male and under 35? :lmfao:

He is a male under 35. Or do you mean if you are not a blonde with stones on your face just forget it? Even if you are male and under 35? :lmfao:

I think you can leave out the stones but I have the feeling he is more into blonde guys than anything else. From what I've seen:naughty: