Mika's special message for fans!

robertina

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Suh-weet! :groovy: I can't believe it's finally all happening! And yes I CAN wait for the album. There is so much to savour because before you know it it will all be over again. :naughty:

I love that he loves this album so much. He's got real conviction.

Awww:mikalove:

But i don't get why he use break a leg instead of saying goodbye or something!:aah: is that normal to say for english people?

just what I wondered :aah: what does that mean? :blink: xD

Think it means 'good luck'

It just means good luck but it's an odd thing for him to say to his fans. It's what you say to a performer before they go on stage.

oh, okay. I guessed so :aah:

maybe somebody told him that when he injured the leg :mf_rosetinted:

I'm so excited to see what he's got in store for us! :fangurl: Seeing him talk about the album makes me happy, it seems like he's very proud of it and I think he genuenily means it when he says he can't wait to share it with us.

I also love that he mentioned he's on Instagram - it's cute that he's so excited about it (well, for now he is :teehee: ).

And he's the one who always said that people shouldn't say break a leg before a show....wasn't he saying toi toi toi before?:aah:

EXACTLY, though widely used in theatrical circles, I, too, thought that, personally, he didn't favor it. So unexpected that now he starts using the 'break a leg' saying.

And he's the one who always said that people shouldn't say break a leg before a show....wasn't he saying toi toi toi before?:aah:

Maybe someone said toi toi toi to him before he tore the tendons in his foot so he's changed his policy. :teehee:

It just means good luck but it's an odd thing for him to say to his fans. It's what you say to a performer before they go on stage.

Thanks, I wondered too ^^ So it actually is just like saying "merde" (crap) in french instead of good luck... Adorably superstitious :mikalove:

2027-close-enough.jpg

:naughty:

lil boy was nervous :itsok::aah:

That's what I wanted to say :naughty:

Anyway, it was a very lovely message from him :wub2: Thanks god he remembered that not everyone understands French and Italian :teehee: