Tour Rumours - Autumn 2012

Christine

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh that's brilliant there's going to be a small UK tour before the big one in 2013. :yay:

You reckon we will get more next year as well? :yay:

I can't believe he is doing the ABC in Glasgow - it is tiny. First place I ever saw him.

the better! :wink2:

time to grow big again...let's enjoy him like this a little bit longer...

Indeed - as long as we can get tickets. I am at the dentist on Friday morning at 9 45..............I might have to change the appointment :shocked:

You reckon we will get more next year as well? :yay:

I can't believe he is doing the ABC in Glasgow - it is tiny. First place I ever saw him.

Yes for sure. That's why he's just doing small venues now. Think May 2007 versus November 2007.

Well of course I am taking it for granted that the album is going to do well. :wink2:

From MIKASOUNDS Facebook:

Mika has just announced two new UK tour dates in December 2012!

He'll be taking his dynamic stage show to Manchester's Ritz on December 14 & Glasgow's ABC on December 16...get ready for an exclusive fan pre-sale this Wednesday at 9AM on Mika's Ticket Store, before tickets go on general sale this Friday! http://mika.seetickets.com/TOUR/MIKA

(both shows are for ages 14+ / under 16s must be accompanied by an adult)

not rumours anymore :wink2:

Mika has just announced two new UK tour dates in December 2012!

He'll be taking his dynamic stage show to Manchester's Ritz on December 14 & Glasgow's ABC on December 16...get ready for an exclusive fan pre-sale this Wednesday at 9AM on Mika's Ticket Store, before tickets go on general sale this Friday! http://mika.seetickets.com/TOUR/MIKA

(both shows are for ages 14+ / under 16s must be accompanied by an adult)

http://www.facebook.com/mikasounds

( i bet they copied here)

Yes for sure. That's why he's just doing small venues now. Think May 2007 versus November 2007.

Well of course I am taking it for granted that the album is going to do well. :wink2:

Yeah..............there was even three tours in 2007 wasn't there as there was Feb too.

C'mon Dublin :pray:

Well we were part of the UK dates last time..

Looks like it's just the two dates Luke :tears: You will have to come over to Glasgow :thumb_yello:

When does he come to Manchester :shocked:?

14th :thumb_yello:

Awww that's very sweet of you! :huglove:

I'm already going to Brussels and Cologne so I'm practially bankrupt already and flights are around €80! :kachinga:

HMMMM.................I know what you mean. Anyway - you are welcome if you can make it.

Would love to go to the Manchester Ritz gig but just one problem: I've promised my daughter she can come to see Mika with me next time he's up here, but she doesn't turn 14 until three days after the gig :sneaky2: And I know they are very strict at that venue :sneaky2:

Looks like I'm waiting for the big tour next year IF THERE IS ONE :sneaky2:

Would love to go to the Manchester Ritz gig but just one problem: I've promised my daughter she can come to see Mika with me next time he's up here, but she doesn't turn 14 until three days after the gig :sneaky2: And I know they are very strict at that venue :sneaky2:

Oh that is ridiculous. :shocked:

Maybe you can try asking nicely? :naughty:

But doesn't the venue just trust the parents' words? Most kids 14 and under doesn't even have an ID?

Seems a tad over zealous on their part, if you're going to be with her!:blink:

Oh that is ridiculous. :shocked:

Maybe you can try asking nicely? :naughty:

But doesn't the venue just trust the parents' words? Most kids 14 and under doesn't even have an ID?

Seems a tad over zealous on their part, if you're going to be with her!:blink:

By all accounts, they require photo ID. Of course there's always the chance we wouldn't be asked to show it, and she can pass for 14, but I've heard they're very strict so if we do get a jobsworth on the door then it's no go.

It's really annoying as I'm supposed to be going there in a few weeks to see a band my daughter also really likes, and for various reasons I'm struggling to find a +1 and it's so stupid that according to their rules, I can't take my very mature 13 y o :sneaky2:

Oh well!