Tour Rumours - Autumn 2012

Christine

Rose - have you looked at Easyjet from Luton? I know it is still £200 return but it is a lot less than the other airlines. Easy jet just started to fly there recently.

EDIT - scrap that - that flight comes back on the same day:naughty:

Edited by kath

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's fantastic, Deb! I admit I have booked my trip even it's not even official, now let's hope for the best (never know how these things go). Would be lovely to meet you again!

Oh fantastic, Nina! I'm by no means 100% sure, but I am definitely looking into it. Will your husband go as well? Just so my husband has some other male to hang out with? :wink2:

ICELAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I used to live in Iceland. Abby was born in Reykjavik.

Icelanders know how to party so this will be awesome. Biekje - what brilliant timing. :yay: Deb - how great if you could make it.

I know before I even start to think about it that I won't be able to go but oh how I wish I could.

I thought of you immediately when I saw this, Kath. I hope you can do it... you never know, right? :teehee:

Oh fantastic, Nina! I'm by no means 100% sure, but I am definitely looking into it. Will your husband go as well? Just so my husband has some other male to hang out with? :wink2:

I thought of you immediately when I saw this, Kath. I hope you can do it... you never know, right? :teehee:

Thanks Deb, but No, I think I am pretty sure that I can't. I already have London the previous week.....then Glasgow on the Sunday. I would have to go to Luton on the Monday night and wouldn't get back till late Wednesday. I will almost certainly have another full time child placed by then....so I know that realistically it's a no go. :tears:

I hope you can make it :thumb_yello:

Seriously? What wonderful timing!

Maybe I'll see you there! I mentioned this to my husband, and his reply was, "I'm in. Start looking at airfares."

:jawdrop:

I'm going to wait until we have some official confirmation on this, but... I just might be going to Iceland in December! :plane:

:kachinga:

Wow, that's awesome that hubby will go!

But does that mean he'll just go to Iceland, or that he'll go to Iceland AND go to the gig? :blink:

If this had been announced earlier, I would have had no problem with going. But right now the fares are quite costly for my bank balance. It would have been a great birthday present to my self.:tears:

It's the same d story though isn't it ... Drip drip drip. If we got all the dates together we could make informed choices :mf_rosetinted:

Great timing for an Icelandic holiday then, we know who'll be representing MFC:fisch:

I booked my flight and everything MONTHS ago and was actually looking to go to a gig over there (Sigur Ros, Bjork...), but there was none...

I am soooo happy for this!!!:wub2:

Can you make room for me in your suitcase?:naughty:

Always, hop on the plane midflight?

Seriously? What wonderful timing!

Maybe I'll see you there! I mentioned this to my husband, and his reply was, "I'm in. Start looking at airfares."

:jawdrop:

I'm going to wait until we have some official confirmation on this, but... I just might be going to Iceland in December! :plane:

It is, isnt it!! :D

Oooooo you too!!! Awesome, will be great to meet you!!

That's fantastic, Deb! I admit I have booked my trip even it's not even official, now let's hope for the best (never know how these things go). Would be lovely to meet you again!

@Biekje great timing indeed!

:D

ICELAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I used to live in Iceland. Abby was born in Reykjavik.

Icelanders know how to party so this will be awesome. Biekje - what brilliant timing. :yay: Deb - how great if you could make it.

I know before I even start to think about it that I won't be able to go but oh how I wish I could.

It isssss :teehee:

--

Still can't believe this is happening! Almost all the days that Im over there, I already planned to do things. Amazing!

Can't wait!!

If this had been announced earlier, I would have had no problem with going. But right now the fares are quite costly for my bank balance. It would have been a great birthday present to my self.:tears:

Same here.. And it's ON MY BDAY :aah:

Woah.... You're meant to go :shocked:

That's what I thought, when I heard about this gig!

I was flabbergasted!

Not only that it actually IS in my holidays, which I already planned and paid for), but also so frigging close to my hostel.

<3

That's what I thought, when I heard about this gig!

I was flabbergasted!

Not only that it actually IS in my holidays, which I already planned and paid for), but also so frigging close to my hostel.

<3

It's amazing!!