Hey!(:

lalacaat22

Hey I'm Cat! I'm currently 17 but only for a few more days! I like to be random and get distracted by shiny things(: and of course, I love Mika.

So my Mika story goes a little something like this:

I was going through a mini little rough patch mainly because of some guy and a friend of mine showed me this song called My Interpretation and I loved it. A couple days later she told me to look up a song called We Are Golden because of the lyric "I live for glitter not you" and I have this obsession with glitter and wear it everywhere I go. Needless to say, I was hooked from then on. I actually annoy everybody in my house because I'm constantly playing his music.

Well I hope to get to know some of you!

Lots of love, Cat! <3

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Cat, welcome to the crazy bunch here! I'm an oldling, and have a daughter/Mikafan about your age! And I'm a Big Girl Mikafan! Ever since he brought out his first record, Grace Kelly! My daughter and I try to go to Mika's gigs as much as (financielly) possible. That means here in the Netherlands, we live very close to the TV city of the Netherlands. Which means, if Mika is here for some show, we go there. And we live close to Amsterdam, where he has had several gigs. And we go abroad to Germany and Belgium to see the man.

Have a lot of fun here!

• 2 weeks later...