Blue Balls Festival, Luzern Switzerland - July 23, 2012 - REPORTS / PICTURES / VIDEOS

guylainem123

I'm home from my holiday and can finally upload the vids from the 'meet the artists' interview.

Part 1:

[YOUTUBE]_kIVE2fTFK0[/YOUTUBE]

Part 2 is uploading now. I will post it as soon as it is finished. :thumb_yello:

Part 2 of the interview:

[YOUTUBE]HMWixCweb40 [/YOUTUBE]

thank you, that's much better than the cut version, loved watching the whole thing! :wub2: i especially love the part when he tries to explain why he's not good in "normal" social situations - it looks like he never thought about the reasons before, but what he says make sense... :fangurl: and how he says that you don't have to be good at everything and what it was like in his family... all very interesting! :wub2:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm home from my holiday and can finally upload the vids from the 'meet the artists' interview.

Part 1:

[YOUTUBE]_kIVE2fTFK0[/YOUTUBE]

Part 2 is uploading now. I will post it as soon as it is finished. :thumb_yello:

Thank you so much Annie:flowers2:

It was sooo good hearing him talk that much about Mel:wub2:

• 2 weeks later...
Did I heard it right? Did he said he hopes to have a kid soon? :wub2: As far as I remember, the last time he mentioned children, he said he won't have them.. He must be so much more happy and confident about his relationship now than he was back then, awww :wub2:

He really is settling down :teehee: The practical implementation might cause some unwanted media attention though... :fisch: