Blue Balls Festival, Luzern Switzerland - July 23, 2012 - REPORTS / PICTURES / VIDEOS

guylainem123

Switzerland! We are waiting for your reports/pictures/videos!!!

Tell us all about your Mika experience!

remember... details details... please! :fangurl:

Remember to keep the chitchat to a minimum in this thread!

=======

REPORTS

=======

=======

PICTURES

=======

=======

VIDEOS

=======

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[YOUTUBE]wPUCdjB4gmk[/YOUTUBE]

thanks for posting Eriko:flowers2:

Love what he says about why he makes music:wub2: Also it's such a great way to describe the album as a diary, it adds even more heart to it.

is he drunk?his face is red....

Maybe a light sunburn? Don't get the impression he's drunk! He talks different then! In this vid he talks normal...

I cannot wait to hear this live for myself. It's so beautiful.

I totally agreed. Of the 60 views this video has so far, I think 15 of them

are from me, after I found it last night. I kept watching it over and over,

couldn't tear myself away. :wub2::wub2::wub2:

I cannot wait to hear this live for myself. It's so beautiful.

Live is more than beautiful, he puts all his senses when sings that song :wub2: it's so moving that makes me feel goosebumps :mikalove:

[YOUTUBE]wPUCdjB4gmk[/YOUTUBE]

Cool! If he would really recorded something in Spanish! For me it is the language of love :wub2::wub2:

And finally I found something in common with his tastes!!!! I adore Shakira's album in Spanish :blush-anim-cl:

just a quick report from my mobile while waiting for sth to happen here in vigevano.;) nina already described the gig v.well in her blog. just a few things though, i didnt have the feeling he wanted to get off stage quickly, he stayed for a bit, bowing to the crowd. i think the crowd reaction got him out of that bad mood completely towards the end of the gig. it was amazing to see really everyone jumping for lt, even on the balcony! he totally won them over, and it helped him too. :wub2:

i love what he did with the old songs, adding a piano line from daydream believer to the billy brown intro, the calypso beat in lollipop and the acoustic start of rain, for example.

the m+g was epic. :fangurl: tina counted 17 ppl waiting for him,most mfcers. he joked about tphe name of the festival, and when he had signed everything ppl gave him he was like what,thats it?! lol! he put the pen away, stood in our midst and started chatting with us. :wub2: i told him i loved tool and was looking forward to hear more on wed... mika looked like :blink: so i asked whether he knew about the pre listening at all and obviosly he had no idea. :teehee: his manager then confirmed it to him. he then said the album wasnt finished and we'd only get to hear a raw version.

i'll post more details about what was talked when i'm home on thursday, got some of it filmed (though it was too dark,so guess its just the sound), think i'll remember more when i listen to that. ;)

still no support act on stage here in italy...

I totally agreed. Of the 60 views this video has so far, I think 15 of them

are from me, after I found it last night. I kept watching it over and over,

couldn't tear myself away. :wub2::wub2::wub2:

Yes, now we've got the sound quality, I really like it. In fact, for the first time, it's made me think, I just can't bear to wait for the album.