Blue Balls Festival, Luzern Switzerland - July 23, 2012 - REPORTS / PICTURES / VIDEOS

guylainem123

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So does it mean he had no idea it was an indoor gig before this precise day? Is he really that unaware of what his schedule is?

He told a story in 2007 about them upgrading the venue in Milan (I think?) and he didn't realize it had gone from a club to a concert hall until he was on his way or he had arrived.

He was much happier about that surprise though. :teehee:

my videos are currently uploading... it'll take a while though as they're in HD quality. i got the new songs, the talking bits and the band intro and LT shooting (he even shot the sound engineer this time, lol! :teehee:). also rain, but of the other songs just bits and pieces... of those i will only upload what's not online yet. also i have the m+g in a better sound quality than it has been posted by daeni on youtube (the m+g vid posted in here). it was too dark though, you can only see him when someone's taking pictures, besides it's just the sound. btw, he looked fantastic at the m+g, in the brown leather jacket, and also his hair. :wub2:

edit: the first two:

first talk about being in a bad mood (sorry missed the first sentence!) and the intro and a little bit of the beginning of SITM.

[YOUTUBE]fgb577bP0L0[/YOUTUBE]

lola - he forgot the chords again... and tried out a few languages. *g*

[YOUTUBE]m6oFJygkwOg[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by mellody

here's a photo of the setlist. and my videos from luzern:

talk & SITM intro:

talk & lola:

rain:

underwater:

band introduction & start of HE:

love today shooting:

talk & tool:

aftershow m&g (sound only):

setlist-luzern.jpg

Edited by mellody

This interview is soo good - from 4:40...and especially the statement from around 5:20:thumb_yello:

that statement at 5:20 and the look on his face at the beginning of the interview makes me think that it might have been this journalist who annoyed mika. the journalist also seems to me like one of those who doesn't care how the person they interview feels but just that they get their questions answered... maybe he had a talk with mika before the interview and told him he found him weird, or something like that... i could totally imagine it!

of course we can't be sure though that it was a video interview at all that annoyed mika, it might have been for written press, who knows...

tina or marion mentioned something about an interview where mika was asked why he isn't more open to the tabloid press, that question could've annoyed him too... but no idea where that interview came from, i'm only starting to catch up on all that has happened here since monday. :teehee:

Ren Harvieu, Carrie Gates, Mika & Attila Stark @ Meet The Artstis.

Mika appears @ 5:05 -- 7:36

[YOUTUBE]z6Yg5wPHMXM[/YOUTUBE]

i love the statement how he is like his dog! :naughty: i think they cut the interview though... dutch annie was there (she had won tickets for that talkshow too) and she said that mika said sth about wanting to have children... but she told me that she filmed it all, so i hope we'll get the rest soon. :biggrin2:

tina or marion mentioned something about an interview where mika was asked why he isn't more open to the tabloid press, that question could've annoyed him too... but no idea where that interview came from, i'm only starting to catch up on all that has happened here since monday. :teehee:

If they mean the girl from the press at the live meeting in Italy, I think Mika really liked her as well as the question itself. In fact, after it all finished he ended the interview saying to that girl that he thought she was f*cking right.

Thanks for sharing your videos, btw.

:thumb_yello:

i love the statement how he is like his dog! :naughty: i think they cut the interview though... dutch annie was there (she had won tickets for that talkshow too) and she said that mika said sth about wanting to have children... but she told me that she filmed it all, so i hope we'll get the rest soon. :biggrin2:

Yes I was at the interview and I filmed it all. I cannot upload it now as I am on holiday and my internet connection is very bad. Will upload it when I'm home again.

And about the children thing, his exact words were "if I had a kid, which I hope to do soon" ... and then he said something about that he loves children and wants to have them before he's getting too old for that. :teehee:

It was great to be at this gig and it was great to meet other MFCers. :wub2: I will do a proper report when I'm back home. :thumb_yello:

Yes I was at the interview and I filmed it all. I cannot upload it now as I am on holiday and my internet connection is very bad. Will upload it when I'm home again.

And about the children thing, his exact words were "if I had a kid, which I hope to do soon" ... and then he said something about that he loves children and wants to have them before he's getting too old for that. :teehee:

It was great to be at this gig and it was great to meet other MFCers. :wub2: I will do a proper report when I'm back home. :thumb_yello:

Oh, that's lovely... :wub2: Thanks Annie, looking forward to your vid! Was nice to meet you, btw!

Oh, that's lovely... :wub2: Thanks Annie, looking forward to your vid! Was nice to meet you, btw!

Hi Nina, I found the whole interview lovely. He spoke about Melachi for about five minutes and said he loved to talk about her. :wub2:

It was nice to meet you too. I hope to see you again one day. :huglove:

Ok, now I have a little bit time for a report. :wink2:

Mellody, Mariposa and me started around noon , after a 4 hour drive we arrived in Luzern. Luzern is such a beautiful city and the weather was nice. Around the KKL was a Festival market, where you can buy food and more. We had a nice meet up with other fans and at 6 pm, the doors where open.

It was really funny, because for another 1,5 hours we sat alone in the front row. Everybody was sitting outside in the sun and enjoying other bands. :aah:

I was very excited, because this was my first gig since nearly two years. :excite:

Mika starts with Grace Kelly and everyone was happy. The crowd was in a good mood, was clapping and dancing.

He said that he was in a bad mood , but now everything is okay. I loved the new songs, esp. Underwater.

Sadly the time runs to fast and the concert was over. I was very exhausted and happy.

We had a lovely M&G afterwards. He had a lot of time and was in a good mood and talked a lot.

After this we packed up everything in our car and drive overnight to Italy.

It was lovely to meet new people and meet others again. Enjoyed the day with you all very much. :group_hug:

P1030285.jpg

P1030287.jpg

P1030292.jpg

P1030295.jpg

P1030311.jpg

P1030314.jpg

P1030315.jpg

P1030319.jpg

Thank you for the great videos, Tina.:flowers2:

(The first one is Any Other World though, a mistake in the title. )

Thanx ! Okay, I´m not multitasking :mf_rosetinted:, uploading Videos and doing other stuff is not good. :doh: Now it´s changed. :wink2:

Here are my videos. Report and pictures comming later this evening.

[YOUTUBE]8MqpJiSd6Gg[/YOUTUBE]

Any other world

[YOUTUBE]b6BhERHucWI[/YOUTUBE]

Underwater

[YOUTUBE]csSpJHsWnw8[/YOUTUBE]

The Origin of Love

Sadly I have problems with the sound (bass) I have to figure out now how I can handle this with my new camera.

here's a photo of the setlist. and my videos from luzern:

talk & SITM intro:

talk & lola:

rain:

underwater:

band introduction & start of HE:

love today shooting:

talk & tool:

aftershow m&g (sound only):

lovely vids, thanks for sharing:thumb_yello:

I'm home from my holiday and can finally upload the vids from the 'meet the artists' interview.

Part 1:

[YOUTUBE]_kIVE2fTFK0[/YOUTUBE]

Part 2 is uploading now. I will post it as soon as it is finished. :thumb_yello:

Did I heard it right? Did he said he hopes to have a kid soon? :wub2: As far as I remember, the last time he mentioned children, he said he won't have them.. He must be so much more happy and confident about his relationship now than he was back then, awww :wub2:

Part 2 of the interview:

[YOUTUBE]HMWixCweb40 [/YOUTUBE]