Blue Balls Festival, Luzern Switzerland - July 23, 2012 - REPORTS / PICTURES / VIDEOS

guylainem123

I totally agreed. Of the 60 views this video has so far, I think 15 of them

are from me, after I found it last night. I kept watching it over and over,

couldn't tear myself away. :wub2::wub2::wub2:

Gives me goosebumps:wub2:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@mellody did you also find him to be in a bad mood during the gig?

@mikasister THat video is the best version of Underwater so far, showing what acoustics to expect at proper venues during the autumn tour:wub2:

Underwater :wub2:

[YOUTUBE]4QDhKvnE_gI[/YOUTUBE]

I'm still not in the fan club of this particular song but I have to say, he sings it so beautifully here :wub2:

His lower register really is to die for isn't it. So mellow. I hope he gets the recognition he deserves for his non-falsetto voice, with this album (among critics, I mean).

I'm still not in the fan club of this particular song but I have to say, he sings it so beautifully here :wub2:

His lower register really is to die for isn't it. So mellow. I hope he gets the recognition he deserves for his non-falsetto voice, with this album (among critics, I mean).

Yes, it's slowly killing me:wub2:

@mellody did you also find him to be in a bad mood during the gig?

@mikasister THat video is the best version of Underwater so far, showing what acoustics to expect at proper venues during the autumn tour:wub2:

i could definitely tell there was something different,but i didnt recognize it as 'bad mood' til he said it,and by then he was in a good mood again. ;) i first thought that starting with gk the way he did had sth to do with the crowd,that they would like something acoustic and artistic better than him jumping around on stage. the lack of crowd interaction for the first few songs was a sign that something was wrong though, only time i've seen him act similar so far was in hamburg after that kick ass/radio1 thing,but there it was for the whole gig, whereas in luzern it was just the first 4 or 5 songs.

Underwater :wub2:

[YOUTUBE]4QDhKvnE_gI[/YOUTUBE]

Blu eyes with that sweet, nice intro :wub2:

[YOUTUBE]hByNfeNFH_4[/YOUTUBE]

beautiful performances:wub2:

Ren Harvieu, Carrie Gates, Mika & Attila Stark @ Meet The Artstis.

Mika appears @ 5:05 -- 7:36

[YOUTUBE]z6Yg5wPHMXM[/YOUTUBE]

can totally understand what he says about feeling awkward at parties and looking for the exit. also love the quote about Melachi!!!

i could definitely tell there was something different,but i didnt recognize it as 'bad mood' til he said it,and by then he was in a good mood again. ;) i first thought that starting with gk the way he did had sth to do with the crowd,that they would like something acoustic and artistic better than him jumping around on stage. the lack of crowd interaction for the first few songs was a sign that something was wrong though, only time i've seen him act similar so far was in hamburg after that kick ass/radio1 thing,but there it was for the whole gig, whereas in luzern it was just the first 4 or 5 songs.

In the interview posted on this thread he does mention he was not really fond of the way people from the outside being able to see but not hear him - probably an uneasy feeling for the performer as well. However, you also mention him doing a different set so I'm thinking he probably realised it in the last minute this is an indoor gig vs the places he has been performing lately so that requires a different approach. So perhaps he felt he should have known about it in advance.:dunno:

Anyway, whatever the reason, you seem to have heard the best performance of Underwater from him so far and BE was great, too.

Does anyone have any more videos from Luzern? If anything, this gig should have been recorded in full.

In the interview posted on this thread he does mention he was not really fond of the way people from the outside being able to see but not hear him - probably an uneasy feeling for the performer as well. However, you also mention him doing a different set so I'm thinking he probably realised it in the last minute this is an indoor gig vs the places he has been performing lately so that requires a different approach. So perhaps he felt he should have known about it in advance.:dunno:

Anyway, whatever the reason, you seem to have heard the best performance of Underwater from him so far and BE was great, too.

Does anyone have any more videos from Luzern? If anything, this gig should have been recorded in full.

I think i have the new songs filmed, except celebrate.

oh, that's awesome! Can't wait to listen to them, especially TOOL as I haven't heard that one from Luzern yet:thumb_yello:

He also talked before it. I think hubby filmed it all. I need to check it.

i have some, they're still downloading from my camera atm. i definitely have all the talking, and i think the new songs as well. i'll upload them tonight. :wink2:

Edited by mellody

Here are my videos. Report and pictures comming later this evening.

[YOUTUBE]8MqpJiSd6Gg[/YOUTUBE]

Any other world

[YOUTUBE]b6BhERHucWI[/YOUTUBE]

Underwater

[YOUTUBE]csSpJHsWnw8[/YOUTUBE]

The Origin of Love

Sadly I have problems with the sound (bass) I have to figure out now how I can handle this with my new camera.

Edited by Tina78

I fixed the links Tina. You just need to include the small part of the code in the Youtube video and not the entire address. It should be b6BhERHucWI instead of

Thanks for the videos everyone. Will have to watch the rest later tonight but I enjoyed the bit about his bad mood and the hug sign. :teehee:

Which interview is he talking about, that annoyed him? Has it been published/broadcast yet? :blink:

I think there have been 2 broadcast so far but I'm not sure which one he's referring to or if we've seen them all yet.

I think there have been 2 broadcast so far but I'm not sure which one he's referring to or if we've seen them all yet.

I don't think Mika is referring to one of these two interviews we have seen so far because I doesn't look like he is (gets) in a bad mood there or that he feels assaulted by one of the questions. I suppose we will see/read the interview later.

I don't think Mika is referring to one of these two interviews we have seen so far because I doesn't look like he is (gets) in a bad mood there or that he feels assaulted by one of the questions. I suppose we will see/read the interview later.

Yes I think you're right. Nothing controversial in those other interviews. He seemed a bit irritated about the venue, but not with the interviewer.