@MelodicFreak- Alone on the Water made me cry for nearly an hour' date=' thankyaverymuch. :aah: Brilliant piece of writing. :wub2:[/quote']

I don't read fanfiction much, but that's one piece that I might gonna remember for the rest of my life.

Ahh ermahgosh Ive been fangurling over these three pics for my entire life and I just have to get it out so here :fangurl:

11140%7C00001ca0f%7Cd014_Benedict-Cumberbatch6.jpg

11140%7C00001ca11%7C1fce_Benedict-Cumberbatch8.jpg

tumblr_m7ej1rVzQX1qe6jll.jpg

These photos are treasures :mikalove:

Funny thing is, I don't have a file of Benny's photos. I used to have one, with hundreds and hundreds of photos and .gif's, but now I limit it down to only Michael Jackson, MIKA and Queen photos (the people who I love the most). Damn, I should've kept this really derpy photo of Benedict for you guys :doh:

These photos are treasures :mikalove:

Funny thing is, I don't have a file of Benny's photos. I used to have one, with hundreds and hundreds of photos and .gif's, but now I limit it down to only Michael Jackson, MIKA and Queen photos (the people who I love the most). Damn, I should've kept this really derpy photo of Benedict for you guys :doh:

GOd yes you should have :aah:

I don't read fanfiction much, but that's one piece that I might gonna remember for the rest of my life.

I think I will too, and with much certainty at that. One of the most touching pieces I"ve ever read, and I frequent the Sherlock fanfiction scene. (btw if you've never read Mycroft/Cake slash, that's one of the funniest things I"ve ever read in my life :lmfao: )

THE PERFECTION :aah:

As much as I love the Sherlock curls, I have to say that I love how he looks in TTEOTE. MOre so now that I"ve read the original books, since I"m in deep literary love with everything that is Edmund Talbot :blush-anim-cl:

OMG,i've been out for a week and when i'm back here's a BEN's forum?god i like this guy!

heyy :naughty: Yep, alot of us love him, myself included. :blush-anim-cl: We have a Cumberbitch list on the front page, if you'd like to be added I"m sure Hanna will add you when she wakes up :aah::naughty:

OMG,i've been out for a week and when i'm back here's a BEN's forum?god i like this guy!

welcome to our loony bin :naughty:

heyy :naughty: Yep' date=' alot of us love him, myself included. :blush-anim-cl: We have a Cumberbitch list on the front page, if you'd like to be added I"m sure Hanna will add you [b']when she wakes up[/b] :aah::naughty:

yea when she wakes up :aah: i'm sure we have to wait many hours before she's here :aah: it is just 8:50am there :aah:

welcome to our loony bin :naughty:

yea when she wakes up :aah: i'm sure we have to wait many hours before she's here :aah: it is just 8:50am there :aah:

we are quite a bit crazy, teh drooly fangurl type at times :naughty::freak:

That isn't exactly early, well at least not in my book :aah: