let's be bored together then :mikacool:

try that, it rocks :teehee:

yeah right but don't really wanna watch anything :mikacool: I'll go and continue drawing Mel the dog again :naughty:

I'll do :naughty:

You have to! I stayed up all night doing that list :aah:

Show me when you're finished :teehee:

okay now i just have to get to the living room and take over TV :aah:

Haha :aah:

Oh I know. Curse words are the first thing I learn of every language. (....putain.) :teehee:

:lmfao:

So what swedish curse word do you know then? :naughty::aah:

Why would you ask me? It's your language you already know them all' date=' so it's pointless repeating them back :shun:[/quote']

I just want to know if you know then all and if you don't I can teach you :naughty:

:naughty: operation Take Over The TV begins! *realises that is too lazy to move from her room* operation failed. :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao: :lmfao: Okay tv is overrated as long as you have a computer :naughty:

I just want to know if you know then all and if you don't I can teach you :naughty:

:lmfao: :lmfao: Okay tv is overrated as long as you have a computer :naughty:

Well too bad, you'll never know if I know them all or not. Because I'm feeling too lazy to type them. My hands hurt.

Well too bad' date=' you'll never know if I know them all or not. Because I'm feeling too lazy to type them. My hands hurt.[/quote']

Okay, I'll never know then. I already know you know the worst ones because they are in english :aah:

Okay, i thought it was the south that was that, but you learn as long as you live :aah:

As a citizen of neutral territory (I live in the northern south, it's like neither one or the other :teehee:) The south is 'southern hospitality' and places like new York and New Jersey and Boston are the loudest and easiest to offend :naughty:

As a citizen of neutral territory (I live in the northern south' date=' it's like neither one or the other :teehee:) The south is 'southern hospitality' and places like new York and New Jersey and Boston are the loudest and easiest to offend :naughty:[/quote']

Like in the middle? :teehee: Haha, I guess it's the same in sweden :sneaky2::aah:

Like in the middle? :teehee: Haha, I guess it's the same in sweden :sneaky2::aah:

Hmm not exactly 'in the middle' we're just... The northern state of the south. :naughty:

EDIT: oh no, forget that. We're STUCK IN THE MIDDLE *bursts out in song*