MIKA @ Cirque Royal/Koninklijk Circus, Brussels, BELGIUM - SOLD OUT -03-11-2012

Christine

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in!

Actually I'd like to do this at Stardust, so beautiful! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tl16dI0sNEI but I think we can't get so many people to do that.. Then MIKA will just see three flashes and that's is! :naughty:

I don't have any Action in my neighbourhood :'/ If anyone has got several of these, I can pay him back in the D-DAY ;)

In any case, lights & mobile phones can be great as well~

Don't forget that we have 3 plans (4 with the Wave) plans for the gig !! ;))

Heart Balloons (TOOL)

Bubbles (UW)

and Star-shaped lights for Stardust :)))

I don't have any Action in my neighbourhood :'/ If anyone has got several of these, I can pay him back in the D-DAY ;)

In any case, lights & mobile phones can be great as well~

Don't forget that we have 3 plans (4 with the Wave) plans for the gig !! ;))

Heart Balloons (TOOL)

Bubbles (UW)

and Star-shaped lights for Stardust :)))

I think a few of us have the same lights as your star shaped lights but heart shaped (from the Vienne gig) I guess we could bring it, the effect would be the same

Went to the 'Action' (it's a shop in The Netherlands, but I think it's in Belgium too) and found this Starlight for €0.99

They sell them in different colours and the light changes into different colours...

DSC_01011.jpg

i've got an action shop close to where i live, i can go see if they've got them there

will try to go tomorrow if i can

Better late than never:teehee: Me and my sis in law ar in guys!!!

I've got at least one of those heart lights, and bubble stuff. Maybe even heart balloons..... Gonna pack everything just in case!!! Got a little Q already asked it on the FB event page, gonna ask it here anyway. How does the whole queing work? Normally I have reserved seats :blink:. What time will you guys be there? And with jackets, food, drinks and stuff during the day do you take everything into the venue? Or drop it in the car before it starts? Lot of questions :blush-anim-cl:!!

really really excited now :groupwave::woot_jump:

Hi,

I have the same questions has Stefanie: are we gonna be queuing in front of the doors or do we have reserved places?

If queuing, at what time should we better be there in order to get a chance to be correctly placed?

I've seen that some of you are arranging stuff with heart balloons, bubble blowers & star-shaped lights during 3 songs.

I wanna be part of it!! Just let me know what I'm supposed to bring (for me or for others)?

I don't come that often on the MFC (I should but I'm lacking time) but it's always a pleasure to read you guys :thumb_yello:

I'll be back to read your answers (if any :teehee:)

Have a nice day!!

Isa

Hi,

I have the same questions has Stefanie: are we gonna be queuing in front of the doors or do we have reserved places?

If queuing, at what time should we better be there in order to get a chance to be correctly placed?

I've seen that some of you are arranging stuff with heart balloons, bubble blowers & star-shaped lights during 3 songs.

I wanna be part of it!! Just let me know what I'm supposed to bring (for me or for others)?

I don't come that often on the MFC (I should but I'm lacking time) but it's always a pleasure to read you guys :thumb_yello:

I'll be back to read your answers (if any :teehee:)

Have a nice day!!

Isa

As said in the Amsterdam thread, timing for the Q can't be discussed on the forum because if we announce a time, someone will always try to come earlier and finally, who knows what time people could show up to be the 1st ... :'/

Yeah ! ;) Bring you light and try to shape it like a star with dark tape :)

Bring bubble-games & heart-shaped balloons :>

See you there :) :)

As said in the Amsterdam thread, timing for the Q can't be discussed on the forum because if we announce a time, someone will always try to come earlier and finally, who knows what time people could show up to be the 1st ... :'/

Yeah ! ;) Bring you light and try to shape it like a star with dark tape :)

Bring bubble-games & heart-shaped balloons :>

See you there :) :)

Alright I missed that sorry. but thanx for letting us know :blush-anim-cl:. Got everything ready and packed :mf_rosetinted:. looking forward to it :mikalove:

I'm selling my ticket because I can't go unfortunately, downstairs area.

PM me if you know someone who's still looking for one!

I'm so sorry for you that you can't make it.

Hope you will sell your ticket in time!

I've got another question. At what time will the doors of the venue open? Because I thought it was 19u00. But nog I've read somewhere it will be only 20u00? :blink:

According to my ticket, the doors will be open one hour in advance (so 19.00 O'clock). But I'm not sure whether the information on my ticket is right.

Edited by ~Wicky~

According to my ticket, the doors will be open one hour in advance (so 19.00 O'clock). But I'm not sure whether the information on my ticket is right.

That's what my ticket says. Well I'll just believe my ticket then. :biggrin2:

Hi everyone :bye:

I'm going to be there after all, because... I'm in the choir :boing:

Anyone else we know got in?

Great for you! :thumb_yello:

When did you send your application for the choir? After the deadline extension? And when have you been contacted to let you know that you were in?

I still have not applied for it and I'm still wondering if I should do it or not...

I'm not exactly a talented 'singer' :fisch:

So, if they really miss people, maybe I could be selected to get the number, even if I'm not that good singer :teehee:

I do not know neither if other MFCers will be on the choir in Brussels...

Anyway, it will be a pleasure to see you & hear on the scene !!

When did you send your application for the choir? After the deadline extension? And when have you been contacted to let you know that you were in?

I still have not applied for it and I'm still wondering if I should do it or not...

So, if they really miss people, maybe I could be selected to get the number, even if I'm not that good singer :teehee:

For my part I have applied last week before the first deadline on Oct 27 and what worries me is that they haven't even watched my vid if I consider the number of views on Youtube :huh:

I applied the 27th and heard yesterday afternoon (kind of ran straight to the MFC after I got home). I was extremely hesitant about trying, because I do not consider myself a good singer. I had actually decided not to try, but in the end decided that I only live once, so I'd better make the most of it. So... I think you can still apply, right? What's the worst that can happen?

Actually... there's two bad things that could happen:

1) The audition is bad and Tim and Mika have a laugh at it. well, who cares.

2) The audition is good enough and you get chosen and mess up the show. That one still terrifies me a little bit...

Actually... there's two bad things that could happen:

1) The audition is bad and Tim and Mika have a laugh at it. well, who cares.

2) The audition is good enough and you get chosen and mess up the show. That one still terrifies me a little bit...

Indeed :fisch: Same here ~

I was wondering, though, for the deadline, does it include today ? :shocked:

It's not really precised on the page, I think U_U