MIKA @ den Atelier, Luxemburg City, LUXEMBURG - 16 November: 16-11-2012

Christine

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no news yet??? Man I hope my video was watcheable ... I set it to private first - bit reluctant as I was :wub2: to share with the world and its uncle ... decided perhaps I should change it to public ... still keeping fingers crossed

come on Mika .. I need to knwo coz I do need to sort out a car ...:mikadas:

No news for me either. Plus, it looks like people who participated for Lyon's gig (which is this thursday..) don't have an answer yet.. so we have no choice but be patient. :shocked:

Ok... I'm keeping my fingers crossed then :'D :aah:

Let's hope they won't notify people on the D-day :shocked:

good luck to all of you who applied for the choir! :thumb_yello: for vienna the mails got sent only on the gig day, so don't give up hope until friday. :teehee:

there might be one spare ticket available for this gig... someone posted on the german forum that they have 2 tickets, and furette wants one - maybe if you want one as well, you can contact furette so she can arrange that you and her get the 2 tickets from him... i don't know the guy, he just registered on the german forum, but judging from what and how he posted, the offer seems ok.

good luck to all of you who applied for the choir! :thumb_yello: for vienna the mails got sent only on the gig day, so don't give up hope until friday. :teehee:

there might be one spare ticket available for this gig... someone posted on the german forum that they have 2 tickets, and furette wants one - maybe if you want one as well, you can contact furette so she can arrange that you and her get the 2 tickets from him... i don't know the guy, he just registered on the german forum, but judging from what and how he posted, the offer seems ok.

I think Hasi tweeted she is looking for a ticket. I´ll text her.

I contacted him. He told me there are 2 more people interested. He said that he only sell them together. For now he has to think about it...he would sell them to me now for an expensive amount. To be honest I'm not sure about his offer. He wants to text me tomorrow. But when does he want to send it?! Gig is on friday!! Anyway...I hope for Mika's FB raffle.

...oh and now he wants to sell me Deichkind tix (also in LUX), then I'll get all tickets for the original price...LOL oh dear!

I contacted him. He told me there are 2 more people interested. He said that he only sell them together. For now he has to think about it...he would sell them to me now for an expensive amount. To be honest I'm not sure about his offer. He wants to text me tomorrow. But when does he want to send it?! Gig is on friday!! Anyway...I hope for Mika's FB raffle.

...oh and now he wants to sell me Deichkind tix (also in LUX), then I'll get all tickets for the original price...LOL oh dear!

pfft, that sucks! :sneaky2: thanks for letting me know, he wrote on the thread that he'd sell the tickets for the original price! :sneaky2::sneaky2: i'll DM him and let him know that this is not acceptable!

sending wouldn't be a problem tho, it's online tickets, he'll send them via e-mail. if he wants to earn money with it though, it might not be a serious offer but maybe he sells the same tickets multiple times. :aah:

edit: ok i heard all went well and furette and hasi got the tickets for a reasonable price! :biggrin2: see you on friday then! :boing:

Edited by mellody

ah btw before i forget it, we've planned something special for underwater at the luxemburg gig!! MIKA, if you're spying, stop reading now! :sneaky2::naughty:

we want to turn the venue into an underwater world for UW, and would be great if everyone who's going could help with that. we have different blue fabric that we want to spread through the audience so it looks like waves if people move it up and down. also, different blue and green other stuff, like lametta (tinsel), today i bought 2 posters of fish in an 1€-shop, anything really that looks like an underwater world. also we could hang some stuff from the balcony - maybe the choir members can distribute little bags up on the balcony before the gig.

anyway, if you want to support this, please bring something blue-ish / green-ish (like fabric or tinsel or wool) to wave through the air and/or to distribute to the crowd, and if you can, i think it'd be cool to have some fish in the crowd - just drawn on strong paper (maybe cut out from coloured paper), maybe fish that look like the ones in mika's album booklet, or completely different... some people could hold them up, and we can hang some from the balcony, so they look like they're floating around. :biggrin2:

also we want to throw star-shaped glitter-confetti for stardust, so if you have any of that, please also bring it. :wink2: thank you! :flowers2:

ah btw before i forget it, we've planned something special for underwater at the luxemburg gig!! MIKA, if you're spying, stop reading now! :sneaky2::naughty:

we want to turn the venue into an underwater world for UW, and would be great if everyone who's going could help with that. we have different blue fabric that we want to spread through the audience so it looks like waves if people move it up and down. also, different blue and green other stuff, like lametta (tinsel), today i bought 2 posters of fish in an 1€-shop, anything really that looks like an underwater world. also we could hang some stuff from the balcony - maybe the choir members can distribute little bags up on the balcony before the gig.

anyway, if you want to support this, please bring something blue-ish / green-ish (like fabric or tinsel or wool) to wave through the air and/or to distribute to the crowd, and if you can, i think it'd be cool to have some fish in the crowd - just drawn on strong paper (maybe cut out from coloured paper), maybe fish that look like the ones in mika's album booklet, or completely different... some people could hold them up, and we can hang some from the balcony, so they look like they're floating around. :biggrin2:

also we want to throw star-shaped glitter-confetti for stardust, so if you have any of that, please also bring it. :wink2: thank you! :flowers2:

Very good idea indeed :thumb_yello:

Is someone here who doesn't queue and who is coming later (around 18:30) ?

Yes, I am coming at about 18 p.m. because I am with my daughter and I would like her to be in a good mood during the gig (not too tired, hungry, not feeling too well for X reasons). I really want to enjoy this gig and don't want anything to spoil it (like last time with my other daugher who felt sick in the middle of the gig :()

edit: ok i heard all went well and furette and hasi got the tickets for a reasonable price! :biggrin2: see you on friday then! :boing:

Yeah! So I think I'll be going to the gig. :fisch: (Just waiting for the tickets right now... I am so excited (check my e-mails every 5 minutes hoping, that there is THE message).

The idea for underwater is really great. I don't think I can bring some though, because it'll be a real hurry until I am sitting in the train. After that I have lots of time (but no paper I suppose :wink2:).

I'm planning to be there at about 5:30 (if everything works as I planned...)

I am soooo happy!

For the choir, I have been told as my video is set to "private", they can't actually view it :doh:

I don't know if they will accept a public one or not, as the deadline is finished...

I am soooooooooo disappointed :huh::huh::huh:

Damned :no:

For the choir, I have been told as my video is set to "private", they can't actually view it :doh:

I don't know if they will accept a public one or not, as the deadline is finished...

I am soooooooooo disappointed :huh::huh::huh:

Damned :no:

just set it to public and send it again right now. :wink2: they don't care about deadlines anyway. :aah:

Yes, okay, they have just answered I could send it again :thumb_yello:

But I can not modify the setting in my YT account, I have to upload it again :sneaky2:

And, if they don't choose me, that is because I am too bad, I am realistic :naughty:

Edit : everything sent again, fingers crossed !

Edited by Sweetieval

Yes, okay, they have just answered I could send it again :thumb_yello:

But I can not modify the setting in my YT account, I have to upload it again :sneaky2:

And, if they don't choose me, that is because I am too bad, I am realistic :naughty:

Edit : everything sent again, fingers crossed !

I'm stressing now... I can't help hoping a little bit... :blush-anim-cl: