MIKA @ den Atelier, Luxemburg City, LUXEMBURG - 16 November: 16-11-2012

Christine

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

travels booked. :biggrin2: does everyone know where they're staying yet, and whether 1 or 2 nights? i'll arrive the day before the gig at 6:30 pm, maybe those who are in lux already that day want to meet up for dinner or a drink? :wink2:

tbh, it surprised me that it took so long. :teehee: the rockhal was sold out the last time,and this one's much smaller.

krysady,good luck that you can get a ticket from someone! :huglove:

:tears: Thanks! :huglove: I'm also hoping for a FB contest or smth :pray:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I also posted in the extra ticket thread, but maybe there is someone reading here who isn't reading the other thread.

I am looking for one or two tickets for this gig. I thought of posting a video but as I have to work that day and can't be there before 6:30, there is no possibility to join the choir.

So if you have a ticket to give away or know someone who has one, just pm me. It would make me so happy! (And it would be very nice to get to know you all :-) )

I also posted in the extra ticket thread, but maybe there is someone reading here who isn't reading the other thread.

I am looking for one or two tickets for this gig. I thought of posting a video but as I have to work that day and can't be there before 6:30, there is no possibility to join the choir.

So if you have a ticket to give away or know someone who has one, just pm me. It would make me so happy! (And it would be very nice to get to know you all :-) )

Hope you'll find a ticket :wink2:

Maybe you can find one in front of the venue on the day of the show ?

Personnally, I've got to drive 3h20 to go there, I can't take the risk to go and get no ticket :blink:

yeah we're usually doing the numbers, but as john isn't there anymore, its different now, we have to organize it ourselves - it worked fine so far though, as it's always small venues that usually just have one door. so when more and more people start arriving in the late afternoon, we just form a proper queue, using the numbers we have given out, and then people who arrive after that will usually just queue at the end of the line - those who don't we tell politely that they should please do so, and then we can only hope that it works. :wink2:

furette, maybe someone who has a ticket gets to be in the choir and doesn't need their ticket anymore then. i don't know how many have applied for the choir in luxemburg, so if they're still looking for people in the queue, it might indeed be a good idea to just go there and see if you're lucky with a ticket - only if you live nearby though, of course.

Hope you'll find a ticket :wink2:

Maybe you can find one in front of the venue on the day of the show ?

Personnally, I've got to drive 3h20 to go there, I can't take the risk to go and get no ticket :blink:

I also have to drive 4 hours or so. So the risk is too high for me, too. Let's just hope that there is someone with tickets. If the person has got two, let's share. You get one, I get one, so everyone is happy and we two go there together :D

I also have to drive 4 hours or so. So the risk is too high for me, too. Let's just hope that there is someone with tickets. If the person has got two, let's share. You get one, I get one, so everyone is happy and we two go there together :D

That is very kind of you but I haven't looked for any ticket yet, I was just taking a chance to go there if I was taken in the choir...

You know my husband is already angry :sneaky2: because I am going to Paris on 12th, so he will be VERY angry if I buy another ticket for the 16th.

But if I win a ticket (or entrance), that will sounds diffrent to him :teehee:

So I really hope you'll find a ticket before you leave your home, that is hard enough to find one so, it is harder to find 2 :blink:

But, thank you for this kind idea :wink2:

I'm still hoping I might be chosen for the choir... Or should I give up my hopes by now??? Closing date was Friday. I sang my little heart out... And am so prepared to make the 8 hour round trip...

I think we'll have an answer tomorrow for the choir, but maybe I'm mistaken and the mails were already sent (I hope not. xD).

I have my ticket for this show but a friend of mine already told me "if you're in the choir, let me buy your ticket". (Well, if she hasn't changed her mind..:fisch:)

Oh, and I almost forgot. There's a site where you can try to win 2 tickets for the gig.

http://www.lessentiel.lu/fr/concours_et_jeux/story/Mika-27861160

I never won on that site, but you can try anyway. ^^

Edited by EtPAFpastèque

I think we'll have an answer tomorrow for the choir, but maybe I'm mistaken and the mails were already sent (I hope not. xD).

I have my ticket for this show but a friend of mine already told me "if you're in the choir, let me buy your ticket". (Well, if she hasn't changed her mind..:fisch:)

Oh, and I almost forgot. There's a site where you can try to win 2 tickets for the gig.

http://www.lessentiel.lu/fr/concours_et_jeux/story/Mika-27861160

I never won on that site, but you can try anyway. ^^

Why tomorrow ? :shocked: I mean, choir members are often notified 2-1 day(s) before the gig... I thought they'd send the mails on Wednesday ;")