MIKA @ Vega, Copenhagen, DENMARK - 29 October

Droopsy

Are you coming with your daughter, Kata? Vicky brought her sons to see the show last night and they seemed to enjoy it :thumb_yello: My sons haven't seen the new songs live but they like some of them (Step With Me, EMD) and I could imagine them liking the live version of Popular.

Yes I will bring my daughter :thumb_yello: She loves Underwater and Overrated :teehee:

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You lucky girls!!! Imagine to experience our golden MIKA live at Vega tonight, and even more fun: being a part of his choir - I really hope you are aware of how lucky you are!!

I do envy you all - in a positive way, of course - so enjoy it as much as you can, and sing along with him - from the top of your lungs!!

Nina: Have a safe trip down to our neighbours in Denmark! We have full winter in Norway today!! I do hope MIKA will visit also our country during this tour !!!

Meanwhile, I enjoy his new masterpiece: "The origin of love" :-)

Love,love

mb

Oh no :blink:

yep :mf_rosetinted:

Don't worry, I think there's a ceiling at the cueing section outside Vega :thumb_yello: If not I'll go and buy you girls some umbrellas :) Wanna do everything I can do for you before I go inside :huglove:

Oh I hope so, otherwise really sweet of you :huglove:

Welcome to Denmark :boing:

:aah: I know live like an hour away so we have the same weather :aah:

I have two spare tickets (free) if anyone wants to go... Won the MFC competition but only found out now and it's too late for my friends to find babysitters and such now lol... Let me know if you know someone who wants to go xD

I have two spare tickets (free) if anyone wants to go... Won the MFC competition but only found out now and it's too late for my friends to find babysitters and such now lol... Let me know if you know someone who wants to go xD

There was a girl on Twitter who I was talking to who said she wanted to go but had no money for the tickets...

@Jbornemann96 - Josefine Bornemann

I have no idea where she lives or if she's free to go on short notice but if there's no one online here, we could try to contact her? :dunno:

There was a girl on Twitter who I was talking to who said she wanted to go but had no money for the tickets...

@Jbornemann96 - Josefine Bornemann

I have no idea where she lives or if she's free to go on short notice but if there's no one online here, we could try to contact her? :dunno:

oh if you could maybe give her my number then, I can't really figure out twitter on my phone lol

oh if you could maybe give her my number then, I can't really figure out twitter on my phone lol

I just tweeted at her, we'll see if she responds. Thanks, Kata! :thumb_yello:

so ended up just using the tickets as I couldn't figure out the guestlist thing... Such a waste lol sorry... Anyway junior and I are in the front row and rather happy:mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

so ended up just using the tickets as I couldn't figure out the guestlist thing... Such a waste lol sorry... Anyway junior and I are in the front row and rather happy:mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

:(

Well, glad you're in the front row, in any case! :thumb_yello: