Mika & Nick Grimshaw Interview- The Origin of Love EPK - Aug 2012

DerMoment1608

Andy just posted this, think it's slightly different from the Universal one:

http://vimeo.com/49074330

so was that the version that was accidentially posted on twitter a while ago? i think they only cut out nick's questions for the universal video. :dunno: it's definitely nice to hear the questions too though. :teehee:

A longer interview on the German Universal-Page:

http://www.universal-music.de/news/alle-genres/news/article:209086/toller-interview-clip-mika-redet-ueber-sein-album-the-origin-of-love

I think we have only seen pictures but not the interview so far? If not and it's already posted, than feel free to close the thread :blush-anim-cl:

same video on Universal Music France YT channel with French subtitles

[YOUTUBE]kpN_bSoE5i0#![/YOUTUBE]

so was that the version that was accidentially posted on twitter a while ago? i think they only cut out nick's questions for the universal video. :dunno: it's definitely nice to hear the questions too though. :teehee:

That one was much longer, they have edited it. The cut parts were funny but I guess this one is better for promo purposes :teehee:

Finally found this thread and the vimeo link, was looking for it, thanks for posting!

• 4 months later...
Has anyone done a transcript of this interview? I really need it if it exists somewhere around MFC?:pray:

Yeah. I need a transcript too. Coz I'm not a native English speaker, there are a few words I don't know. Someone please do a transcript.:pray:

• 1 year later...
Yeah. I need a transcript too. Coz I'm not a native English speaker, there are a few words I don't know. Someone please do a transcript.:pray:

Here we are

Just one year later :aah:

Mika interview by Nick Grimshaw

mO5TZ5CPml8

- download here

Credits:

Transcription by Laura, English correction by Christine, subtitlers: Laura, Sherlocked, Alecs89 and Elwendin; subs supervision by Elwendin; merging and uploading by DerMoment

Edited by Elwendin

• 8 years later...