Mika & Nick Grimshaw Interview- The Origin of Love EPK - Aug 2012

DerMoment1608

I guess I will wait for them to put it on YouTube.

It's so slow for me I can't even watch it properly. :sad:

(I am also hoping some skilled MFC stalker would put the whole interview up soon.:teehee: )

Edited by suzie

edit: oh btw, i forgot to complain about the accompanying article on the german website. can they at least get the titles of their own artist's singles right?! :aah: it's celebrate, not celebration! :doh:

I think it's even worse when Mika's official youtube channel MIKAVEVO does the same thing :sneaky2: This is written under every music video:

"Pre-Order MIKA's forthcoming album 'The Origin Of Love', featuring new single 'Celebrations', here http://bit.ly/MSOUNDS." :aah::aah::aah:

Oh, did you know, he found a 22 year old on the internet? I would never had guessed. :mf_rosetinted:

I wonder when he'll give this story up, especially when he's already said that a friend of his tried to convince him to listen to talk to Fryars and at first he wasn't interested. So obviously someone else "found him on the internet" and Mika found him through a friend/colleague/whatever. :naughty:

I wonder when he'll give this story up, especially when he's already said that a friend of his tried to convince him to listen to talk to Fryars and at first he wasn't interested. So obviously someone else "found him on the internet" and Mika found him through a friend/colleague/whatever. :naughty:

Maybe he thinks it makes him sound down-with-the-kids. :mikacool:

Now it's available on some German video-sites, too:

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/8727394/Mika_The_Origin_Of_Love_Interview

I had to watch a David Hasselhoff ad twice in a row before I realized the interview was not available in my country :aah:

that is also only for Germany :sad:

Thank you for trying to help us though. :teehee:

• 2 weeks later...
I love this interview so ridiculously much <3 It's fascinating to hear how he came up with all this in more depth than "I found Nick Littlemore in Montreal" and ****.

BTW does this 22-year-old have a name at all?

I can't recall it but it sounds like it's hard to pronounce ... Anyone remember it? (I think it had been mentioned in June, not sure anymore though...)

I love this interview so ridiculously much <3 It's fascinating to hear how he came up with all this in more depth than "I found Nick Littlemore in Montreal" and ****.

BTW does this 22-year-old have a name at all?

It's Ben Garrett - aka frYars. It would be nice to mention him by his name, not just "22 year old". Mika, you diva! :aah::mf_rosetinted: