Mika & Nick Grimshaw Interview- The Origin of Love EPK - Aug 2012

DerMoment1608

A longer interview on the German Universal-Page:

http://www.universal-music.de/news/alle-genres/news/article:209086/toller-interview-clip-mika-redet-ueber-sein-album-the-origin-of-love

I think we have only seen pictures but not the interview so far? If not and it's already posted, than feel free to close the thread :blush-anim-cl:

============================================================================================

same video on Universal Music France YT channel with French subtitles

[YOUTUBE]kpN_bSoE5i0#![/YOUTUBE]

Same video with English subtitles:

Mika interview by Nick Grimshaw

mO5TZ5CPml8

- download here

Credits:

Transcription by Laura, English correction by Christine, subtitlers: Laura, Sherlocked, Alecs89 and Elwendin; subs supervision by Elwendin; merging and uploading by DerMoment

I guess this is the interview from 2 July at the Doodle Bar in London with Nick Grimshaw,according to Mika's tweets from that day:

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

At the Doodle Bar in battersea just finished Grimshaw interview. He was very charming

Just doodled on their wall

And this is the Doodle Bar in Battersea:

Doodle-bar-tables.jpg

Edited by mari62
adding subtitles video

I think this is the one that's going to be on Channel 4 (UK) similar to the Through The Looking Glass one for TBWKTM!

I think you must be right, Luke! It's fantastic, isn't it? Do you think this is

the whole thing? Seems like maybe there's more to it yet...

Thanks so much for posting, Der Moment! :thumb_yello:

Thanks so much for posting, Der Moment! :thumb_yello:

I love it, yeah there seems to be more to it, it's edited a good bit, possibly where the performances go in? :wub2:

Aw thank you very much for posting this long, lovely and interesting interview! :wub2:

I love this interview :wub2: This is the edited version though, there is some more. Maybe they will upload the larger version later on his Youtube channel.
Aw looking forward to the whole version!!

Thank you for the interview!! Very interesting, I love how he explains the whole concept of the album and his concerts! However...

If someone counts the number of times Mika says "quite" in this interview, I give him a popsicle.

I love this interview :wub2: This is the edited version though, there is some more. Maybe they will upload the larger version later on his Youtube channel.

Looking forward to it :thumb_yello:

Oh, such a great interview!!!

Can someone please put it into YT or share a file? :bow:

agree.

Team MIKA will upload the video on MikaSoundsOfficial http://www.youtube.com/user/MikaSoundsOfficial ( as like "Rock The Games").

http://www.universal-music.de/news/alle-genres/news/article:209086/toller-interview-clip-mika-redet-ueber-sein-album-the-origin-of-love

I think we have only seen pictures but not the interview so far? If not and it's already posted, than feel free to close the thread :blush-anim-cl:

My god, i love the way he talks about TOOL.....:blush-anim-cl:

What a beautiful soul...

I guess this is the interview from 2 July at the Doodle Bar in London with Nick Grimshaw,according to Mika's tweets from that day:

At the Doodle Bar in battersea just finished Grimshaw interview. He was very charming

Just doodled on their wall

And this is the Doodle Bar in Battersea:

Doodle-bar-tables.jpg

Edited by krysady

I think this is the one that's going to be on Channel 4 (UK) similar to the Through The Looking Glass one for TBWKTM!

ah yes, i remember mika and andy tweeting about it a while ago, and we wanted to see it so badly. :naughty: and now that it's finally out, we've already heard most of the things he says in other interviews. shame really that they couldn't have released it right after it was filmed. :rolls_eyes: and now, of all websites on the internet they publish it on GERMAN universal, who are usually the last to post anything mika-related. :doh:

nevertheless it's a lovely interview and i enjoyed watching it. :wub2: i gotta say though that i hate his hair in that video, it looks like cement! :aah: i don't need curls, but i want some fluffiness please. like in the celebrate video, for example. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

:

I love it, yeah there seems to be more to it, it's edited a good bit, possibly where the performances go in? :

I love this interview : This is the edited version though, there is some more. Maybe they will upload the larger version later on his Youtube channel.

do you really think so? :dunno: of course it's edited, but all interviews are, why do you think there'll be more? :blink:

edit: oh btw, i forgot to complain about the accompanying article on the german website. can they at least get the titles of their own artist's singles right?! :aah: it's celebrate, not celebration! :doh:

Edited by mellody

do you really think so? :dunno: of course it's edited, but all interviews are, why do you think there'll be more? :blink:

Because there was a longer version of it available a while ago. It was not meant for us but I didn't know that and I just clicked the link on twitter.

I love watching him talking like this, can't wait to see more track by track clips as well :wub2:

I loved that! It was great. T4P!

Aww such a lovely interview t4p! :flowers2: love the way he talks about the album and the songs :wub2: he looks really happy and excited with this work :wub2:

This just keeps getting hung up on me after he talks about his grandfather and the Madonna song. :huh: If there's more to it I guess I will wait for them to put it on YouTube.

Fantastic interview!!! It's so good hearing him talk about the album. Also love this quote: "if you dont have a sense of things being handmade you dont have heart".

That's why I don't like CGI animation. I can't connect with it like with those old fashioned hand drawn Disney movies or Hanna Barbera cartoons. It's all so fake.