guylainem123

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

7 of us about to send up a sky lantern into the London sky on a bridge over the Thames with New Years wishes.

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

*sky lanterns

I was still up, studying :aah:

It was pretty cool ~

"Hello friends! Hope you are well and happy and looking forward to this festive break. I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you for such an incredible year. Your continued love and support really does keep me going and I couldn't do any of this without you. With that said please do have a very happy Christmas & New Year and I look forward to spending 2013 with you!" :D

it's been a few days since this was posted, but i just wanted to say that this message really really made me happy! :wub2: other things he has been saying in the last few weeks sounded more like a goodbye than anything else, but the last sentence of this message has blown away all my worries. :mikalove:

Wonka, don't you understand that they are preparing us for eyeball t-shirts sell-out? :doh:

you're already getting 20% on the eyeball shirts in the mikasounds shop. :mf_rosetinted: since the discount isn't valid for music products, there's hardly anything else left to buy for it except the eyeball shirts! :lmfao:

Edited by mellody

it's been a few days since this was posted, but i just wanted to say that this message really really made me happy! :wub2: other things he has been saying in the last few weeks sounded more like a goodbye than anything else, but the last sentence of this message has blown away all my worries. :mikalove:

He told me he had lots of things planned for 2013. Not in Germany though.:mf_rosetinted:

He told me he had lots of things planned for 2013. Not in Germany though.:mf_rosetinted:

OMG i'm shocked! :shocked: so you mean i can forget my dreams about a full tour through at least 10 german cities?! :crybaby: what a surprise... :mf_rosetinted:

seriously, i'll be perfectly happy to see him in the netherlands or italy. :teehee: maybe if i'm very lucky in the german-speaking part of switzerland. :naughty:

did he say anything more detailled? like, whether it'll just be festivals in europe, or a few gigs as well?

Clearly I wasn't paying attention, he'd just wished me happy birthday, I was distracted:naughty:

Disappointing Rose :mf_rosetinted:

OMG i'm shocked! :shocked: so you mean i can forget my dreams about a full tour through at least 10 german cities?! :crybaby: what a surprise... :mf_rosetinted:

seriously, i'll be perfectly happy to see him in the netherlands or italy. :teehee: maybe if i'm very lucky in the german-speaking part of switzerland. :naughty:

did he say anything more detailled? like, whether it'll just be festivals in europe, or a few gigs as well?

Just tea parties and private gigs at my place. And nobody here is invited, unless you bring me extravagant and nice gifts. Then you might be allowed to stand outside and listen through the window. Curtains will be closed!

I wouldn't blame him for that. If he gets big in the USA, the UK will follow suit and applaud him again. They always seem to do that when a Brit musician makes it big in America.

Nothing planned for January yet... that makes me a bit worried cuz that plan might me hiding for a few months :nervous:

I wouldn't blame him for that. If he gets big in the USA, the UK will follow suit and applaud him again. They always seem to do that when a Brit musician makes it big in America.

Me neither :thumb_yello:

But I'm gonna miss him... Hope he comes back to Europe to say "hi" in summer ... :fisch: And not only in the South of France, pleeeaaase :aah:

Nothing planned for January yet... that makes me a bit worried cuz that plan might me hiding for a few months :nervous:

We can do nothing but trust him :thumb_yello:

I would like to know MORE about his Asian plaaaans :teehee:

By the way, Mika should go to the FUJI ROCK FESTIVAL.

I thought it was only for rock bands but Lily Allen did sing there so...

Why couldn't he ? :naughty:

And no, I'm not saying that because I may be in Japan at that time. :mf_rosetinted:

Me neither :thumb_yello:

But I'm gonna miss him... Hope he comes back to Europe to say "hi" in summer ... :fisch: And not only in the South of France, pleeeaaase :aah:

We can do nothing but trust him :thumb_yello:

I would like to know MORE about his Asian plaaaans :teehee:

By the way, Mika should go to the FUJI ROCK FESTIVAL.

I thought it was only for rock bands but Lily Allen did sing there so...

Why couldn't he ? :naughty:

And no, I'm not saying that because I may be in Japan at that time. :mf_rosetinted:

He performed at Fuji Rock in 2007 didn't he? :blink:

He need to drop in several Asian festivals (include Jisan Rock Festival :mf_rosetinted:) in this summer.