Mikasounds and Twitter updates - Part 11

guylainem123

I'm sure Japanese fans would rather see him on a proper tour though. If I recall Fuji Rock is expensive, remote and really all festivals are crap for fans of a particular artist. :aah:

:no: I don't want to go Fuji Rock. it's too expansive ( 1day tix - ¥19,000 ) and so far from Tokyo.

Hope see him at proper tour 2013 !!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:no: I don't want to go Fuji Rock. it's too expansive ( 1day tix - ¥19,000 ) and so far from Tokyo.

Hope see him at proper tour 2013 !!

:crossed::crossed::crossed: for a proper tour in Asia and South America too

Dont know if is the right place but I'm posting here :)

Hello people :)

Some of us italians had the idea to try to TT Mika worldwide during this night so we ask you to join us :)

We'll start today at 6:30 PM (GMT+1) and we'll keep trying till will be 2013 in every timezone...so everyone could join :)

Could be a nice idea to Celebrate Mika tonight and in 2013!

If you want to join..here's the hashtag #Celebrate2013WithMika

Thanks everyone and..have an amazing new year's eve :)

Dont know if is the right place but I'm posting here :)

Hello people :)

Some of us italians had the idea to try to TT Mika worldwide during this night so we ask you to join us :)

We'll start today at 6:30 PM (GMT+1) and we'll keep trying till will be 2013 in every timezone...so everyone could join :)

Could be a nice idea to Celebrate Mika tonight and in 2013!

If you want to join..here's the hashtag #Celebrate2013WithMika

Thanks everyone and..have an amazing new year's eve :)

I´ll join for an hour then I wont be at home any longer and I think lots of people won´t be at home this night. But lets hope the best :wink2:

I´ll join for an hour then I wont be at home any longer and I think lots of people won´t be at home this night. But lets hope the best :wink2:

Yes, is a hard task but let's try anyway :) I saw that some fans started already so...if you want, you can start too :)

Everyone can start now if is easier, just do it as long as you can!

Thanks!

From facebook

Happy New Year! Did you have fun? Are you as tired as we are?! Happy 2013 to you… Let’s hope for an amazing year ahead. We’re pretty excited about all the news we have to share with you in the next few weeks. We’ve also been making new year’s resolutions, have you got one? Tell us what it is here! You can also tweet to tell us, use #MikaResolutions

525076_10151215488808040_1460334206_n.jpg

edit:6 min ago and already 467 likes! Nice!

7 min and 601 likes!:shocked::thumb_yello:

Edited by nenartus

From facebook

Happy New Year! Did you have fun? Are you as tired as we are?! Happy 2013 to you… Let’s hope for an amazing year ahead. We’re pretty excited about all the news we have to share with you in the next few weeks. We’ve also been making new year’s resolutions, have you got one? Tell us what it is here! You can also tweet to tell us, use #MikaResolutions

+1 Likes!!! :boing: :boing:

From facebook

I hope for an exciting year with Mika!

I haven't been feeling well so I haven't been on here much over the New Year. Hope you all managed to get Mika trending.

No more trends, dont worry, just a post to say thank you!

Even if we didnt make trend #Celebrate2013WithMika still in many 2013 wishes on twitter from fans all over the world :) that's magic and SO sweet!!

I see people are complaining about the lack of tweets from Mika. He's in Kathmandu, for goodness sake - even without all the mountains blocking the reception, I can't imagine the country is exactly well endowed with phone masts and superfast broadband :naughty:

I see people are complaining about the lack of tweets from Mika. He's in Kathmandu, for goodness sake - even without all the mountains blocking the reception, I can't imagine the country is exactly well endowed with phone masts and superfast broadband :naughty:

I´m glad he enjoyes his holidays without tweeting :wink2:

I´m glad he enjoyes his holidays without tweeting :wink2:

Me too. I don't think it's wise to go many months with no communication (especially with a non credible story about hiding :mf_rosetinted:) but surely he's allowed some Christmas holidays. I was surprised he tweeted at all and I'm sure it was mostly due to boredom while in transit. I can't imagine he's bored now. :naughty:

Me too. I don't think it's wise to go many months with no communication (especially with a non credible story about hiding :mf_rosetinted:) but surely he's allowed some Christmas holidays. I was surprised he tweeted at all and I'm sure it was mostly due to boredom while in transit. I can't imagine he's bored now. :naughty:

Not when he's that close to Everest.

I'm sure he was chomping at the bit to do some climbing there :naughty::wink2:

I'm shocked there's internet connection up there! :sneaky2:

well, I guess now he can hide and have his peaceful hols...he's done what he said he would! :naughty:

He may not have internet in the place where he is staying, possibly he might have gone somewhere today where there is some. He probably took those pics the other day.