Mikasounds and Twitter updates - Part 11

guylainem123

Ha, your prediction came true and so soon!! I can't wait to see it.

Yes, this is more than exciting - for all of us here!! :blush-anim-cl:

I really hope we don't need to wait so long for more info about this film :wub2:

Love,love

me

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, Doodle Day is this Friday, 8 February. I think the plan was to wrap all this up by then. Then I think/hope they're going to give out some prizes. :dunno:

Oh right, the they'll probably end it soon. Yes I wan't to kno what the winner Will get.

:naughty: I like how Gerard Depardieu is now officially a "Russian" actor.

That was a soap opera :aah: The government made a sort of scapegoat of him because he's not the only one who lives abroad to avoid taxes :fisch:. You all know Depardieu's reputation... hence his new Russian nationality following the purchase of a new house n Belgium. He wanted apologies, the government wanted him to stay and pay :wink2:

French culture and cinema have always been very popular and in demand in Russia. So, we weren`t much surprised when Depardieu became a Russian citizen)) He`s an actor, a huge celebrity - OK, he`s allowed to be eccentric:wink2:

I think Russian fans are especially glad to know Mika is acting with Fanny Ardant ! (Yes we are!)

As for me - I never could imagine Mika playing any role in any movie... I never thought of him as an actor. But it`s for real now! And perhaps French movie fits him better than British.

I don´t know what you think of "cameo" but I understand that he is maybe just appearing for few seconds, maybe not even speaking or doing anything else than walking down the lane... :aah:

... or playing a dead body. :naughty:

That wouldn´t be "acting" or "playing a role" :mf_rosetinted:

I think we shall wait and see what MIKAs role is like - before we judge and laught about it :sneaky2:

Huge actors also had a cameo role - like: Sean Connery in "Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves" , Anthony Hopkins in" Mission Impossible II" and George Clooney in "The Thin Red Line" etc ...

GO MIKA!!!:mikalove:

Love,love

MB

I don`t think of "a dead body", "corpse" or even " a speechless stranger".

Well, I`m more optimistic! ( i.e. - "the guy with amnesia, found on a beach, he can play piano well and sings but remembers nothing about himself....and he has a mysterious glowing bag...) Sorry, my fantasy is too furious today...))

I don`t think of "a dead body", "corpse" or even " a speechless stranger".

Well, I`m more optimistic! ( i.e. - "the guy with amnesia, found on a beach, he can play piano well and sings but remembers nothing about himself....and he has a mysterious glowing bag...) Sorry, my fantasy is too furious today...))

But well, it sounds quite interesting! And u hope he would be really found on the beach (naked :mf_rosetinted: ), not in city blocks in a dirty jacket (though, in KA he looked nice even that way).