• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

BBoY_jICcAAVS52.jpg:large

:yay: No better way to describe what I feel for him right now. :teehee:

I feel really proud of him for taking the time and doing this , esp since there's already marriage equality in the UK :wub2::wub2:

Really? If I remember right there are only a few countries in the world where who have that, and the UK is not one of those.

I really hoped he could take part in this demonstration. I knew he would like to, but didn't know what his schedule was today. I'm very happy and proud that he went there. I would have gone too if I had been in Paris. My brother is covering this event for a TV channel but my dream of him interviewing Mika didn't come true this time :teehee:

On another note I'm very glad he's part of the Enfoirés now, I think he'll have fun there :biggrin2:

Not yet :aah:

On Feb 5th, there is a good chance of the legislation going though, despite opposition from some Govt MPs. The only thing blocking it is the Churches refusal to sanction it. But I think registry offices will go through with ceremonies, so should the bill get passed, I think there will be gay wedding ceremonies by the end of the year.

Not yet :aah:

:yay: No better way to describe what I feel for him right now. :teehee:

Really? If I remember right there are only a few countries in the world where who have that, and the UK is not one of those.

On Feb 5th, there is a good chance of the legislation going though, despite opposition from some Govt MPs. The only thing blocking it is the Churches refusal to sanction it. But I think registry offices will go through with ceremonies, so should the bill get passed, I think there will be gay wedding ceremonies by the end of the year.

Oo my bad! I've always thought it was marriage and not legal civil unions :blink: I blame Elton and his widely publicized marriage :aah:

Good to hear separate but equal will hopefully be done away with soon! :thumb_yello:

You're all so far behind with equal marriage. In the land of cheese and weed, gay marriage has been possible since 2001. Still too late of course, but hey:mf_rosetinted:

I know, and it still bothers me that Sweden didn't allow it until 2009 and the fact that it's 2013 and still only 11 countries (!) in the world that allow it. :sneaky2:

Is this just a random guy? Or Mika's boyfriend?? :teehee:

Mika's boyfriend of course!!!!

You're all so far behind with equal marriage. In the land of cheese and weed, gay marriage has been possible since 2001. Still too late of course, but hey:mf_rosetinted:

I guess its because it is the land of cheese and weed that equal marriage was approved sooner than here...

Eating too much cheese and smoking loads of pot works perfectly!

:mf_rosetinted:

lorieofficiel

Ce soir et demain j'aurai la chance de chanter avec le petit nouveau : @mikasounds

Mikaenfoire.jpg

How dares she call him petit nouveau???:sneaky2:

Or does it have a special meaning i'm unaware of???:blink:

Perhaps she knows more than we do....if ya know what I mean...:mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, yeah...:naughty:

He's new to the Enfoirés band, that's what she means... And it's said with affection :wink2:

Ofcourse she said itwith affection...it was related to one foot boy....:lmfao:

You know what they say about men with big feet :fisch:

:naughty:

Yep, men with big feet have small one foot boys...:mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, yeah...:naughty:

Ofcourse she said itwith affection...it was related to one foot boy....:lmfao:

:naughty:

Yep, men with big feet have small one foot boys...:mf_rosetinted:

THE UNSPEAKABLE HAS BEEN SPOKEN! Naughty corner. Off you go!

What is the political situation in France? Is this bill likely to pass and it's just a bunch of people on the streets making noise? Or is their real political opposition as well?

It's been legal here since 2005 and it already feels like a generation. Everyone just needs to get over themselves and mind their own business. Let people do what they want and the world will keep on turning as it's always done, amazingly enough.

Glad to see Mika out there showing his support. :thumb_yello:

Spanish girls, if I'm not mistaken, gay marriages are legal here? We recently discussed it in my courses, and the teacher was sure that it is allowed several years ago, but I saw on TV it is about month.

Or I confuse something, and they are still not allowed?

Spanish girls, if I'm not mistaken, gay marriages are legal here? We recently discussed it in my courses, and the teacher was sure that it is allowed several years ago, but I saw on TV it is about month.

It's legal in:

Argentina, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, South Africa and Sweden.

That's at least what wikipedia tells me.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Same-sex_marriage

:wink2:

It's legal in:

Argentina, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, South Africa and Sweden.

That's at least what wikipedia tells me.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Same-sex_marriage

:wink2:

Yes, it's legal in Spain :wink2:

What is the political situation in France? Is this bill likely to pass and it's just a bunch of people on the streets making noise? Or is their real political opposition as well?

It's been legal here since 2005 and it already feels like a generation. Everyone just needs to get over themselves and mind their own business. Let people do what they want and the world will keep on turning as it's always done, amazingly enough.

Glad to see Mika out there showing his support. :thumb_yello:

From the news report I saw earlier, Hollande promised pre election that he would get legistlation put through for gay marriage if he was elected. Now from what I understand, he seems to be backpeddling from the issue, and two weeks ago, there was a huge demonstration involving the anti gay marriage lobby.

I think the issue is being bought up in the French Parliament in the next few weeks, so hopefully it will be resolved in favour of the pro gay marriage lobby.

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

Gιηηιє ツ ‏@Virgiinie_

.@mikasounds et Patrick Bruel #Enfoirés2013 #Bercy pic.twitter.com/5eU7XVVo

Retweeted by MIKA official

Reading about the disastrous fire in Brazil. I imagine with horror at what it must have been like for those poor people trapped inside

Alizée Officiel ‏@mellealizee

Mika on l'❤ mikasounds #lesenfoires2013

Edited by BiaIchihara