Mikasounds and Twitter updates - Part 11

guylainem123

I usually make my own - I put my fave pics of Mika in one of those blank calendars you are supposed to put family photos in (or you can use a calendar site and upload photos, but that usually works out expensive).

:lmfao:

I do the same like you :wink2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So now we finally figured out why he chose that spot for his vacation: he misses you! :thumb_yello:

as if! :aah: but i like your way of thinking. :naughty:

though he could have that a lot more easily by just coming to munich, or anywhere near. :mf_rosetinted::fisch:

as if! :aah: but i like your way of thinking. :naughty:

though he could have that a lot more easily by just coming to munich, or anywhere near. :mf_rosetinted::fisch:

But then he wouldn't have you to himself with all those other fans around. This way he just has to get rid of your husband, much easier during a honeymoon :mf_rosetinted:

But then he wouldn't have you to himself with all those other fans around. This way he just has to get rid of your husband, much easier during a honeymoon :mf_rosetinted:

:aah:

the more likely scenario is probably that he's after my husband and wants to get rid of ME! :sneaky2::lmfao: (in case i get lost in the sri lankan jungle and mika returns from his holiday with a cute blond german guy by his side, you'll know what happened! :mf_rosetinted:)

Me refusing to download it or it ****ing up our plans for 2013?:mf_rosetinted:

Neither..............I probably quoted the wrong post! What I meant was a Mikatime calendar that actually spoke his language. :thumb_yello:

:aah:

the more likely scenario is probably that he's after my husband and wants to get rid of ME! :sneaky2::lmfao: (in case i get lost in the sri lankan jungle and mika returns from his holiday with a cute blond german guy by his side, you'll know what happened! :mf_rosetinted:)

:lmfao: I'll keep an eye on it!

Thank you for all your entries for the 'Heroes' doodle comp, this is now CLOSED! We're going through them all now and will have the galleries up later for you to view and vote for a winner! We're ready to launch the next song for you to doodle...right about now it's time for everybody to stand up and have fun...we want the whole world to 'Celebrate'! Get started on your doodles inspired by Mika's single 'Celebrate' and send them in to mikacompetition@gmail.com by this Saturday 10am GMT. Remember – 1 picture per person per song, please name the file your name and song title (eg johnsmithcelebrate.jpeg) and make it a jpeg if possible, thank you!

Here is our 'Heroes' Doodle Gallery!

Thank you for all your entries for the 'Heroes' doodle comp, this is now CLOSED! We're going through them all now and will have the galleries up later for you to view and vote for a winner! We're ready to launch the next song for you to doodle...right about now it's time for everybody to stand up and have fun...we want the whole world to 'Celebrate'! Get started on your doodles inspired by Mika's single 'Celebrate' and send them in to mikacompetition@gmail.com by this Saturday 10am GMT. Remember – 1 picture per person per song, please name the file your name and song title (eg johnsmithcelebrate.jpeg) and make it a jpeg if possible, thank you!

Here is our 'Heroes' Doodle Gallery!

It'd be nice to see people voting for doodles and not artwork.

It'd be nice to see people voting for doodles and not artwork.

To be honest, I gave up the doodle idea at the same time they showed us that artworks are just as fine as doodles. Don't know why they even call it a doodle competition. :dunno:

It was really tough but we've got your 'Heroes' doodles down to these 6 finalists! Make sure you go through each image before you decide where to place your vote for a winner. To vote, simply hit 'Like' on your favourite and leave a comment as to why you think it should be crowned the best! Voting closes this Friday 18th Jan at 12pm GMT

To be honest, I gave up the doodle idea at the same time they showed us that artworks are just as fine as doodles. Don't know why they even call it a doodle competition. :dunno:

It was really tough but we've got your 'Heroes' doodles down to these 6 finalists! Make sure you go through each image before you decide where to place your vote for a winner. To vote, simply hit 'Like' on your favourite and leave a comment as to why you think it should be crowned the best! Voting closes this Friday 18th Jan at 12pm GMT

None of these look like doodles to me :no:

None of these look like doodles to me :no:

I know and that's because no one draws doodles anymore. I stopped after the first competition with ool because I realized if I ever would have a chance to win I had to draw proper drawings or otherwise no one would vote for me if I got picked. :huh:

When I exported the calendar to my pics file,it appeared in a negative (b/w) format.

Is that normal?

Go to this link: http://pdf2jpg.net/

It's an online converter for PDF to JPG :wink2: I used it and it worked!

EDIT: Here's the JPG format:http://pdf2jpg.net/picture.php?pic_index=1&presentation_method=inline

Edited by Lucrezia

Since we talk here about the gift calendar, I think I should ask my question here. :aah: Why some the dates in the calendar are green instead of black? Like March 29th, May 6th, May 27th... :blink: Are they completely random ?

Since we talk here about the gift calendar, I think I should ask my question here. :aah: Why some the dates in the calendar are green instead of black? Like March 29th, May 6th, May 27th... :blink: Are they completely random ?

No, they're UK public holidays, Alie.

New Year's Day January 1

Good Friday March 29

Easter Monday April 1

Early May Bank Holiday May 6

Spring Bank Holiday May 27

Summer Bank Holiday August 26

Christmas Day December 25

Boxing Day December 26

New Year's Day January 1

Good Friday March 29

Easter Monday April 1

Boxing Day December 26

Oh !! Thanks. :aah:

Shame on me...

New Year's Day January 1

Good Friday March 29

Easter Monday April 1

Boxing Day December 26

Just to let you know Deb, May 6th we know as the May Day holiday, and May 27th we call the Whitsun holiday:thumb_yello: