MIKA Somewhere in Ireland! Arthur's Day - 27 September 2012

dcdeb

We're having a nice walk along the pier in Howth to help keep us awake. The wind is certainly helping.

I think Mika reads my tweets and told his mom and sister to get themselves out to Howth for a stroll or lunch. :wink2:

Oh, did you see them?

Oh yes!!!! :naughty: That's right....I recall us having hysterics over that one now! Good job you wern't there yesterday then - we might have collasped in a heap laughing :aah::naughty:

I'm just getting a plain white screen :shocked:

Lovely to meet you too Claire, hope to see you again soon. :biggrin2: Brilliant pictures. :thumb_yello:

Indeed, that might have taken some explaining:naughty:

We were too close to the stage! I had the camera over the barrier trying to take it :fisch:

As we were so close and you are so tall there would have been no problem you getting the vid from the waist up and not the waist down. :sneaky2::wink2:

Edited by Treasa

Indeed, that might have taken some explaining:naughty:

Yes..................but it seems that you were right all along! :naughty:

We were too close to the stage! I had the camera over the barrier trying to take it :fisch:

Yeah, right :mf_rosetinted:......see below..................oh sorry........you already did :wink2:

As we were so close and you are so tall there would have been no problem you getting the vid from the waist up and no the waist down. :sneaky2::wink2:

Hey all,

I haven't logged in here in absolutely ages but last night was so good I thought I'd pop in for a bit. I've lost touch with Mikas goings on a bit over the last few months, mainly because that wait from second to third album was a bit too much for me.:teehee:

I can't believe I got in at all! The whole thing was last minute for me but it was worth it! The acoustics were awful and I was standing right by a speaker box but otherwise it was a fun night. I am still amazed at Mika's energy! He had the crowd completely in his hands. There is nothing like jumping up and down at a Mika show to make me appreciate him all over again. Even Elle Me Dit went down so well, I was surprised that so many were singing along to the lyrics since it's in french but it was so good live.

It was also nice to see some MFCers, even though I am so very out of touch. I wanted to hang around outside in case he came out but I was already dragging a friend around so I had to go.:naughty:

I have yet to get the album! (shame on me :sneaky2:) but I am looking forward to having a copy now.

:mikalove: - haha, the new smilies are brill!

Hey all,

I haven't logged in here in absolutely ages but last night was so good I thought I'd pop in for a bit. I've lost touch with Mikas goings on a bit over the last few months, mainly because that wait from second to third album was a bit too much for me.:teehee:

I can't believe I got in at all! The whole thing was last minute for me but it was worth it! The acoustics were awful and I was standing right by a speaker box but otherwise it was a fun night. I am still amazed at Mika's energy! He had the crowd completely in his hands. There is nothing like jumping up and down at a Mika show to make me appreciate him all over again. Even Elle Me Dit went down so well, I was surprised that so many were singing along to the lyrics since it's in french but it was so good live.

It was also nice to see some MFCers, even though I am so very out of touch. I wanted to hang around outside in case he came out but I was already dragging a friend around so I had to go.:naughty:

I have yet to get the album! (shame on me :sneaky2:) but I am looking forward to having a copy now.

It was good to see you :thumb_yello:

As we were so close and you are so tall there would have been no problem you getting the vid from the waist up and no the waist down. :sneaky2::wink2:

Yeah, right :mf_rosetinted:......see below..................oh sorry........you already did :wink2:

Well I hate having the camera right in front of my face when recording a video, I feel rude :naughty:

Great seeing you again too! We mustn't wait so long again! :)

Hey all,

Lovely to see you as well last night. :thumb_yello:

Well I hate having the camera right in front of my face when recording a video, I feel rude :naughty:

You are not convincing me :fisch:

Shall I just leave this here?

565042_4140823111451_543925610_n.jpg

Thanks to Theresa for taking it! :)

OMG. That is gorgeous.............and you aren't too bad either. :wink2:

Sorry.................only joking of course............I know that Mika is not an object........just couldn't resist. :naughty:

Sorry.................only joking of course............I know that Mika is not an object........just couldn't resist. :naughty:

I've just said to Sharon that would have been my best Mika pic ever if Luke hadn't got in the way. :naughty::teehee:

I'm raging it's not taken front on, would have been so good.

It was good to see you :thumb_yello:

You too!

Great seeing you again too! We mustn't wait so long again! :)

We must catch up one of these days!:wink2:

Lovely to see you as well last night. :thumb_yello:

You too!

There was a camera in my face without me realising for a moment too and I hope against hope that footage will never see the light of day. I hope it's not RTE or something :shocked:

I've just said to Sharon that would have been my best Mika pic ever if Luke hadn't got in the way. :naughty::teehee:

:naughty::aah: Yeah....................it's pretty darn good isn't it! :thumb_yello:

Jeez Luke, you're quick. Did you do this with Photoshop?

I did, I just got rid of the guy who was walking by and a few little tweaks :wink2:

haha Thank you :naughty:

Yeah, I'm sorry I got in the way :tears: just kidding :thumb_yello:

We did. :teehee:

Had Mrs P got changed or did she still have the orange frock on?

I forgot to say in my report actually how nice Mrs P had been. She was very keen to ensure that we had passes to get in and I am sure would have done what she could to get us in if we hadn't. She said Mika would be pleased to see us.............I don't know if he was or not......but his mother thought he should be :naughty:

Had Mrs P got changed or did she still have the orange frock on?

I forgot to say in my report actually how nice Mrs P had been. She was very keen to ensure that we had passes to get in and I am sure would have done what she could to get us in if we hadn't. She said Mika would be pleased to see us.............I don't know if he was or not......but his mother thought he should be :naughty:

I think it was red today with black coat... We only saw them for a bit, we were walking down the pier when I spotted her taking photos, then she turned around and got into a taxi which was waiting beside a restaurant. Yasmine was getting into the taxi on the other side.

Yes, she was really nice yesterday, such a kind and patient lady. It was funny when Mika pointed her out to the crowd, did he say she was drinking Guinness??