MIKA Somewhere in Ireland! Arthur's Day - 27 September 2012

dcdeb

Hi guys,

Two videos of Mika's gig at the Market barhave been posted on the GuinessEurope Youtube channel. To see them, you need an google or youtube account to certify you're over 18.

http://www.youtube.com/user/GuinnessEurope

There is The origin of Love and Celebrate . :wub2:

Hope more will come :wink2:

+ 1 !!! :pray:

[YOUTUBE]tJpH5bJrN1I[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]sSboF12yfKI[/YOUTUBE]

Oh these both sound even better with the live choir. And I see Luke is providing backing vocals too. :wink2:

So they did actually have a barrier and you weren't so close that it messes up the acoustics. It sounds great on the video so it's a shame you couldn't hear as well in the audience.

Wouldn't it be great to have videos like this of every gig? Even if it was one or two songs to give you a real sense of the vibe of the venue and the audience, etc.

Oh these both sound even better with the live choir. And I see Luke is providing backing vocals too. :wink2:

So they did actually have a barrier and you weren't so close that it messes up the acoustics. It sounds great on the video so it's a shame you couldn't hear as well in the audience.

Wouldn't it be great to have videos like this of every gig? Even if it was one or two songs to give you a real sense of the vibe of the venue and the audience, etc.

:thumb_yello::teehee:

Thank you for posting the links - the videos are great - particularly as Luke is so tall that I can barely be seen hiding behind him :thumb_yello:

The sound is really good isn't it! I wish we could have heard it like that on the night! However, it was still a great gig even if we couldn't hear properly.

Oh yes, that would be fantastic -- these were just great. Well, we can dream,

can't we? :wink2:

Hi guys,

Two videos of Mika's gig at the Market barhave been posted on the GuinessEurope Youtube channel. To see them, you need an google or youtube account to certify you're over 18.

http://www.youtube.com/user/GuinnessEurope

There is The origin of Love and Celebrate . :wub2:

Hope more will come :wink2:

how great these videos are, thanks for posting!

everything sounds sooo good, it must have been a really special gig:wub2:

Edited by Louiza

Arthur's Day 2012: Mika's Diary

Re-live the excitement of Arthur's Day, September 27th 2012, with these highlights featuring Mika & The Dublin Gospel Choir's performance of 'Origin Of Love' as well as behind the scenes footage & interviews of Mika's time in Dublin city before his special live performances in Market Bar and Vote For Your Local winning pub, The Graduate.

[YOUTUBE]sacq1RtqQfk[/YOUTUBE]

Re-live the excitement of Arthur's Day, September 27th 2012, with these highlights featuring Mika & The Dublin Gospel Choir's performance of 'Origin Of Love' as well as behind the scenes footage & interviews of Mika's time in Dublin city before his special live performances in Market Bar and Vote For Your Local winning pub, The Graduate.

THANK YOU!! :flowers2: This is awesome! :wub2:

Oh that was so great! :fangurl:

I was so nervous for him at The Graduate even though I knew it would work out great. Loved the reaction of the people there. The Irish are so lovely. How great would it be to be one of the choir members who got to go to the pub as well? I wonder if Mika will consider having a choir on tour with him, at least for the acoustic tour. If it's just for TOOL and Happy Ending maybe he could just get locals in each city.

What can I say? :wub2:

And poor Mr T, caught singing away at a Mika gig in almost every vid I've seen. :lmao: No denying the fact now, he's really a Mika fan. :teehee:

awwww :swoon: that was really nice!

with the choir on each side, Mika had to stand right in front of Luke & Co...

perfect! :naughty:

Yep - there was no escape for the poor lad :naughty:

Thank You!!!! Brilliant. :huglove:

Oh that was so great! :fangurl:

I was so nervous for him at The Graduate even though I knew it would work out great. Loved the reaction of the people there. The Irish are so lovely. How great would it be to be one of the choir members who got to go to the pub as well? I wonder if Mika will consider having a choir on tour with him, at least for the acoustic tour. If it's just for TOOL and Happy Ending maybe he could just get locals in each city.

It's so good to see this behind the scenes video. How good must it have been to have been at The Graduate that night!!!! It was great at the Market Bar - but the surprise of big stars in local pubs was what it was all supposed to be about - I am so glad that it worked out for him.

Yeah - a choir on the tour for some songs would be great.

This video is great! It's nice to see Mika's behind the scenes perspective. Though the sound is suspiciously better in these videos than it was in reality...I suspect some talented editors behind this. :naughty:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 years later...