Q-Music showcase Belgium - 30 September 2012

IngievV

This competition is giving me a lot of stress :sneaky2:

Me too :shocked:

I take my cell phone EVERYWHERE I go and whenever I don't have class, I listen to the radio... Really, I sent an sms for "We are Golden" a few minutes ago and I don't see how I could be faster ! :blink: My sms was sent right after the beginning of the song...I had pushed on the button a bit earlier so that it'd work :'// At least, it was a fan that won, this time... I'm pretty sick of hearing people who don't care at all about Mika win... It's REALLY frustrating.. It ain't fair :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Geen ticket gewonnen? Geen probleem: je kan het volledige concert live bekijken vanaf 17u30 op kanaal 39, deze website of in de Q-app.

Had je andere plannen zondagavond? Ook geen probleem: we zetten het volledige concert vanaf maandag gratis achter de rode knop van kanaal 39.

Translation: No tickets? No problem: you can see the whole concert live from half past five at 'kanaal 39', this website (http://www.q-music.be) or with the Q-app. Other plans on Sundayevening? Again no problem: we put the concert for free upward of Monday at channel 39.

So now we know the concert takes place around half past five (timezone A'dam). At least we can see the concert live, if we don't win tickets.

Me too :shocked:

I take my cell phone EVERYWHERE I go and whenever I don't have class, I listen to the radio... Really, I sent an sms for "We are Golden" a few minutes ago and I don't see how I could be faster ! :blink: My sms was sent right after the beginning of the song...I had pushed on the button a bit earlier so that it'd work :'// At least, it was a fan that won, this time... I'm pretty sick of hearing people who don't care at all about Mika win... It's REALLY frustrating.. It ain't fair :mf_rosetinted:

I know! There was a woman and she didn't even know one mika song but won anyway :sneaky2:.

This competition is just not fair.

I know! There was a woman and she didn't even know one mika song but won anyway :sneaky2:.

This competition is just not fair.

Are you serious??? Did this just happen? What did she say??

I don't get this... I can understand non-fans playing the free online contests, there are so many people out there that just enter EVERY contest under the sun (:sneaky2:) but for them to actually take the effort and waste (even if it's just one text) some money on it?... I don't understand that :dunno:

Are you serious??? Did this just happen? What did she say??

I don't get this... I can understand non-fans playing the free online contests, there are so many people out there that just enter EVERY contest under the sun (:sneaky2:) but for them to actually take the effort and waste (even if it's just one text) some money on it?... I don't understand that :dunno:

Yeah :sneaky2: Really, this competition is driving nuts ! I just feel like going, showing them the amount of money I've spent on this unfair competition and tell them "that's my ticket huh !" :mf_rosetinted: I'm currently listening to Q... Mika'll be soon played...

Edited by Kaito

yeah :sneaky2: Really, this competition is driving nuts ! I just feel like going, showing them the amount of money i've spent on this unfair competition and tell them "that's my ticket huh !" :mf_rosetinted: I'm currently listening to q... Mika'll be soon played...

omg i texted

OMG I'm so nervous right now :aah:

Fingers crossed ...

I was right HAHAHA WAG hzs just been played! ;D But I HATE IT when they play an add right before the song... You can't really telll when the song really starts... (as the add uses the music of te song as well...) Aaaaah, I can't help hoping a little a bit even if it's hopeless...

Indeed, no phone call..

As the winner was a man, I suppose you haven't won either ;'(

Aaaah ! The tickets should be given based on the time we SENT the message and NOT on the time at which they receive it...

I'm back at home so... I guess my texts are even slower than when I was in Brussels... :'/ Except going all the way to the studios to send my message, I don't really see how I could have been faster this week xD

I was right HAHAHA WAG hzs just been played! ;D But I HATE IT when they play an add right before the song... You can't really telll when the song really starts... (as the add uses the music of te song as well...) Aaaaah, I can't help hoping a little a bit even if it's hopeless...

Indeed, no phone call..

As the winner was a man, I suppose you haven't won either ;'(

Aaaah ! The tickets should be given based on the time we SENT the message and NOT on the time at which they receive it...

I'm back at home so... I guess my texts are even slower than when I was in Brussels... :'/ Except going all the way to the studios to send my message, I don't really see how I could have been faster this week xD

A man? I heard a girl?

The winner was a boy, he is going with his cousin.

Aauh! I wish my cousin would play for me :aah:

I wish I had such a nice cousin that'd take me there as well :fisch:

4 duotickets left on the radio & 5 online ...

*I'm dying*

I received it 3 days ago... but that doesn't change anything :wait:

Yep, same here, got it tuesday or wednesday, I think. I stopped trying with SMS, my cell phone is too slow anyway. Will keep trying online and otherwise will be looking forward a lot to 3 november!

Now, he was a teenager, his voice sounded quite low!

I obviously didn't think so since :fisch: but it's still early for me LOL

BUT!!! I'm very happy that he really did seem happy!

I just hope that you guys will still win. I keep crossing my fingers!! :crossed:

Edited by Droopsy

I wish I had such a nice cousin that'd take me there as well :fisch:

4 duotickets left on the radio & 5 online ...

*I'm dying*

And then it's over? So no more tickets tomorrow like they said in the beginning?

Sigh, I wish they looked at how quick and often people had texted and took this into consideration for the online competition instead of that stupid question of the visitors :huh: