Q-Music showcase Belgium - 30 September 2012

IngievV

after they played "Celebrate" my husband was "guarding" the radio because I brought the children to bed and he said that they said that the contest was closed for today ...

BUT: If I was you (Droopsy, ilseh1983 ...) who won with that previous Belgian competition but didn't get your price, I would send an e-mail to the management asking kindly to put you on the guest list (because you should have had your price last time already) ... you can try, you have nothing to lose, don't you think?

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after they played "Celebrate" my husband was "guarding" the radio because I brought the children to bed and he said that they said that the contest was closed for today ...

BUT: If I was you (Droopsy, ilseh1983 ...) who won with that previous Belgian competition but didn't get your price, I would send an e-mail to the management asking kindly to put you on the guest list (because you should have had your price last time already) ... you can try, you have nothing to lose, don't you think?

She said so right after having given the ticket to a girl but a while after that, I think I heard her saying she finally had one more ticket to give ... I may be wrong, though... There's still 1h30 before 22u, I guess we shall know pretty fast ...

Were there any more tickets given away after Celebrate? I stopped listening ...

Nope, sorry :no:

You can't imagine HOW WEIRD it'll be when I hear one of Mika's song tomorrow at work... x'D I'll try to listen during my break but I'm not sure I'll be able to listen to it there... I live on a hill so no problem to listen to Q-music but it's not the case of the supermarket U__U'

For tomorrow :

Q-nacht

00.00-07.00

Nathalie Delporte

07.00-10.00 TICKET

Jan Thans

10.00-12.00

TICKET

iTunes Top 30

12.00-15.00

Kenneth Stevens

15.00-18.00 TICKET

Astrid Philips

18.00-22.00 TICKET

Jan Thans

22.00-24.00 NOT SURE for the tickets there :blink:

Nope, sorry :no:

You can't imagine HOW WEIRD it'll be when I hear one of Mika's song tomorrow at work... x'D I'll try to listen during my break but I'm not sure I'll be able to listen to it there... I live on a hill so no problem to listen to Q-music but it's not the case of the supermarket U__U'

For tomorrow :

Q-nacht

00.00-07.00

Nathalie Delporte

07.00-10.00 TICKET

Jan Thans

10.00-12.00

TICKET

iTunes Top 30

12.00-15.00

Kenneth Stevens

15.00-18.00 TICKET

Astrid Philips

18.00-22.00 TICKET

Jan Thans

22.00-24.00 NOT SURE for the tickets there :blink:

PS: Don't listen to the radio online, you're 2" late when you compare with the radio... :s

I'm participating in a running competition tomorrow and will be away from home from 11:30 until 20:00

I will have a nervous breakdown by the end of the week, I guess

At least, we're going through this together, that's a bit more, comforting, I'd say... :'> I think the *Begging Mika for drawn tickets* idea isn't that bad :naughty:

:thumb_yello::naughty:

As he love cakes, we might just bake him a perfect one, so that he wouldn't be able to refuse to let us in :fisch:

Well, I guess I'll be listening to Astrid Philips (18.00-22.00) and do the online thing~ We'll see :wink2:

I'll check the updates here during my break (12u)~ :thumb_yello:

I thought about that too, but idk, I don't think that that will help, it's maybe a bit too pushy and slightly rude. Though it would be the perfect opportunity to make up for forgetting about the playback

As he love cakes, we might just bake him a perfect one, so that he wouldn't be able to refuse to let us in :fisch:

Well, I guess I'll be listening to Astrid Philips (18.00-22.00) and do the online thing~ We'll see :wink2:

I'll check the updates here during my break (12u)~ :thumb_yello:

I wonder when they will contact the winners for the online thing...

Let's hope for good news :crossed:

I thought about that too, but idk, I don't think that that will help, it's maybe a bit too pushy and slightly rude. Though it would be the perfect opportunity to make up for forgetting about the playback

It's rude what they did with you ... if you ask politely, I don't think it's pushy ... and you've got nothing to lose