Q-Music showcase Belgium - 30 September 2012

IngievV

That makes it a lot more difficult indeed!

Maybe you can type in the text message and the texting number in advance... so you only have to push the send button if you hear a Mika song! It's always the same word you have to text, right? Ah well, I'll just keep my fingers crossed for you all!

I've been doing this since the contest started. There's really no way I could be faster, I even sent once before the song started because I knew it was gonna be Mika. And my text JUST left when the first tone started... So I dunno... I'm really lost :thumbdown:

edit: and I really don't want to think about how much money I've already wasted for nothing :sad:

Edited by Droopsy

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been doing this since the contest started. There's really no way I could be faster, I even sent once before the song started because I knew it was gonna be Mika. And my text JUST left when the first tone started... So I dunno... I'm really lost :thumbdown:

edit: and I really don't want to think about how much money I've already wasted for nothing :sad:

Ah :huglove:

Stupid game!

They ask you to write down your mobile number when you participate in the internet competition. So there is a little chance that they will select you earlier, when you texted a lot in the radio contest.

I got a mail, I got a ticket, because the playback is cancelled :biggrin2:

so Isle and Priscilla will have one too.

Yes, this just made my day :wub2:

The person you want to thank is Deb, I've been driving her crazy with this for WEEKS now.

Thank you deb, love you :huglove:

I got a mail, I got a ticket, because the playback is cancelled :biggrin2:

so Ilse and Priscilla will have one too.

Yes, this just made my day :wub2:

The person you want to thank is Deb, I've been driving her crazy with this for WEEKS now.

:toot:

I'm really happy for you guys!!

ENJOOOOY!!! :wub2:

Oooh :teehee:

THANK YOU DEB :boing:

thanks a lot Deb !!!!! :flowers2::huglove:

I feel the love.

:group_hug:

I can't take all the credit. Our Ticket Fairy works in mysterious ways... :teehee: