Q-Music showcase Belgium - 30 September 2012

IngievV

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations Jamieroo! :clap:

I remember the Q-music showcase in the Netherlands, almost everyone who texted a lot won in the end.

So please relax, keep on breathing (haha) and keep your fingers crossed! Wish everyone a lot of luck!

794722.jpg

Congratulations Jamieroo! :clap:

I remember the Q-music showcase in the Netherlands, almost everyone who texted a lot won in the end.

So please relax, keep on breathing (haha) and keep your fingers crossed! Wish everyone a lot of luck!

794722.jpg

It's a different system here. You have to be the first one. It's not a random draw unfortunately.

It's a different system here. You have to be the first one. It's not a random draw unfortunately.

you need to be the first with the txt? wow! hard one!

I'm trying for Ilseh to get her tickets... hope I will win them for her...I'm most of the time lucky in these things :)

And I agree what was said before... this is something for the Belgium fans! 3 weeks ago I had a showcase in Amsterdam and I really would cry if I couldn't go because of fans from an other country...so go go go Belgium!!! GO and get those tickets! ALL OF YOU!

I'm trying for Ilseh to get her tickets... hope I will win them for her...I'm most of the time lucky in these things :)

And I agree what was said before... this is something for the Belgium fans! 3 weeks ago I had a showcase in Amsterdam and I really would cry if I couldn't go because of fans from an other country...so go go go Belgium!!! GO and get those tickets! ALL OF YOU!

thanks again :huglove:

Yes, and I really don't know how some could be faster unless this has to do with the network.

and yes, of course I still agree with the bolded part!:thumb_yello:

Edited by Droopsy

Hi girls! :wink2:

With a friend, we would like to try to participate, but we don't understand a word on the radio and on the website... :blush-anim-cl: Can someone please translate me the 2 questions they ask?

this one: "Tenminste: als je kan raden welke hit van Mika de Q-dj’s uitbeelden."

and "Hoeveel unieke bezoekers heeft q-music.be vandaag?"

I tried on a translator website but with no success... :teehee:

Thanks in advance !! :thumb_yello:

And congrats to the girls who won tickets !! :thumb_yello:

Ps: btw, can we play from France?:blink:

Edited by Miss_lollipop54

Hi girls! :wink2:

With a friend, we would like to try to participate, but we don't understand a word on the radio and on the website... :blush-anim-cl: Can someone please translate me the 2 questions they ask?

this one: "Tenminste: als je kan raden welke hit van Mika de Q-dj’s uitbeelden."

I tried on a translator website but with no success... :teehee:

Thanks in advance !! :thumb_yello:

And congrats to the girls who won tickets !! :thumb_yello:

Ps: btw, can we play from France?:blink:

"Tenminste: als je kan raden welke hit van Mika de Q-dj’s uitbeelden."

At least, if you can guess which Mika hit the Q-DJs are depicting.

How many unique visitors has q-music.be had today? [WTF kind of a question is that? :doh:]

Not, I sent to the first notes of the song! But they called me 15-20 min later… :fisch:

I've just come home from work :fisch:

Congrats !! :)

I was wondering, could we hear your voice on the radio if they called you 15' later ? xD

I'm just a but stressed to say nonsense sentences in Dutch if they ever call me back :crossed: xD I think I can manage but stress/excitement can turn my Dutch into something ... not really nice to hear xD

I've just come home from work :fisch:

Congrats !! :)

I was wondering, could we hear your voice on the radio if they called you 15' later ? xD

I'm just a but stressed to say nonsense sentences in Dutch if they ever call me back :crossed: xD I think I can manage but stress/excitement can turn my Dutch into something ... not really nice to hear xD

I think that it does not make pass on antenna the people who do not speak quite Dutch… :naughty:

"Tenminste: als je kan raden welke hit van Mika de Q-dj’s uitbeelden."

At least, if you can guess which Mika hit the Q-DJs are depicting.

How many unique visitors has q-music.be had today? [WTF kind of a question is that? :doh:]

Thank you for your answer ! :thumb_yello:

But hell yeah, what those kind of questions? :blink: what the hell I know how many unique visitors has Q-music.be had today? :naughty:

This is too stressful :wait:

edit: *sigh*

I should have texted the moment she said "lolly".

Yep, thought so too ... by the end of this week I will have a nervous breakdown, I think ;-)

Thought that as well :aah: I have the feeling you have to text before they actually start the song :naughty: This is going to be a stressful week :aah: and unfortunately I can't listen when I'm at work :(

J'ai gagné 2 places pour le showcase!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Trop heureuse!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) :) :)

Congrats!! :punk:

:lmfao::thumb_yello:

They replied to me that they haven't yet notified the winners of the online contest from yesterday. thumb_yello:

thanks for the info :thumb_yello:

That makes it a lot more difficult indeed!

Maybe you can type in the text message and the texting number in advance... so you only have to push the send button if you hear a Mika song! It's always the same word you have to text, right? Ah well, I'll just keep my fingers crossed for you all!