Q-Music showcase Belgium - 30 September 2012

IngievV

I hope they do but I prefer not to hope too much either :aah:

@ Charlotte : I study in Brussels so I have to go back to Brussels tomorrow night anyway... So I guess I'll go earlier & see how things go there... I still feel pretty crazy to do it but well... I can't stay at home and wait ....What about you ? :0

I wish I could go but I don't have anyone to go with me and my parents won't let me go if I'm not sure whether I get in or not :(.

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Medialaan, Vilvoord :)

@ Ingie: Any tips ? ;) (Things to avoid, effective ways to get some pity .. xD)

Talk to everyone. Be nice. Tell them why you are there. Tell them your dog died. What helped me was the fact that it was minus 5 degrees, but you can't play the freezing my ass off card as it's rather sunny today:fisch: Oh and most importantly: Don't give up until you are inside.

I'm there, here it starts... Hope things 'll end up well...as you may have read on twitter, the 4 mfc winners don't know yet if they'll be able to get in :s They're not on the guestlist (yet) : s

Edited by Kaito

I'm there, here it starts... Hope things 'll end up well...as you may have read on twitter, the 4 mfc winners don't know yet if they'll be able to get in :s They're not on the guestlist (yet) : s

Try to find someone from the record label.

Well, I am already kind of desperate cause I didn't win and can't go ... but if those 4 won't be let in, I will lose all hope in fairness ... if there is anyone you can say who deserves this, then it's them!

I decided not to try ... the risk of not getting in is too big, and I would have to find someone who would pick up my daugther from the "chiro" as we have only one car ... and it takes me about an hour to get there.

So: Good luck to everyone and have a lot of fun!

Oh my, the girls who have "won" at MFC needs to get in!

For everyone who's trying to get in, I'm thinking of you! th_my_fingers.gif

Hope you'll have a lot of fun!

I'm installing myself infront of the tv for the live stream...

Edit: Found a better one...

M_hope.gif

Edited by ~Wicky~

Oh my, the girls who have "won" at MFC needs to get in!

For everyone who's trying to get in, I'm thinking of you! th_my_fingers.gif

Hope you'll have a lot of fun!

I'm installing myself infront of the tv for the live stream...

I don't even have digital TV ... so will try to watch online ...

I don't have it either... but I'm connecting my laptop to the tv :aah:

The sound is a lot better when I can connect it to the tv!

Don't have a laptop either ... just an old desktop, but will just look in my "office"

Hope those who are there got inside!!!

He's starting in 15 min!

So sad I can't be there :(.

Me and my friend tried so hard! Her name is Laura en this morning, when they gave the last ticket away a girl named Laura won so I really thought that it was her because her voice sounded like hers. So me and my mum were jumping up and down and I was so happy. Until my mum said "Are you sure?" and I listened and it wasn't her :shocked:

I'm watching on digital tv but the sound is totally not matching :sneaky2: There's no fun to watch it that way ... There's an image, and there's sound, but it just doesn't match :tears:

I know! But he's still amazing! I wish I was there :(

Yes, me too ... but I saw Droopsy standing in the first row, so my believe in fairness is recovered :-)

It is already so great with the non-matching sound and video to see him, it must be a unique gig to see IRL

It's finished!! Great performance as always... sorry that the first part was out of synchro ( ruined half the origin of love...)

Hope that they will put online the vid of the performance!!

Edited by Lucrezia

What did he say exactly? I couldnt hear it well :blush-anim-cl:

At first he picked up the cuddly pink pig and he was very surprised and pleased. Then he discovered other things been thrown on stage and said that people aren't supposed to loose their trash this way. He touched a thong with his foot and said " it was kind of wrong" :-)