Q-Music showcase Belgium - 30 September 2012

IngievV

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every time I see the commercial on tv I have to think of the jim gig :fangurl: If ever there was a perfect gig, it was that one :wub2: I hope this one will be as good or even better!

This is great news. :thumb_yello: I'm sure it will be fantastic.

hi guys, i must admit i'm a bit too lazy to look through all 18 pages here... can anyone tell me please at what time this showcase is? i'm just curious as mika will be in berlin the next morning, whether there's a possibility he might travel after the showcase, or if it's more likely that he's traveling in the morning. and it's in brussels i think? we won't wait for him at the airport in berlin but at the tv studio, but it'd still be nice to know *about* when we can expect him there, as the tv show runs for nearly 5 hours. :teehee:

btw, congrats to those who got tickets and good luck to those who haven't heard back from the competition yet! :thumb_yello:

hi guys, i must admit i'm a bit too lazy to look through all 18 pages here... can anyone tell me please at what time this showcase is? i'm just curious as mika will be in berlin the next morning, whether there's a possibility he might travel after the showcase, or if it's more likely that he's traveling in the morning. and it's in brussels i think? we won't wait for him at the airport in berlin but at the tv studio, but it'd still be nice to know *about* when we can expect him there, as the tv show runs for nearly 5 hours. :teehee:

btw, congrats to those who got tickets and good luck to those who haven't heard back from the competition yet! :thumb_yello:

I don't know if people who have tickets already have much information about it but Q-music said we could win tickets till 5 PM on Sunday sooo... I guess the gig begins a few hours after 5 PM ... ~

You can maybe check the schedule of the planes between Brussels & Berlin on the internet.. There must be a way to know ;)

I don't know if people who have tickets already have much information about it but Q-music said we could win tickets till 5 PM on Sunday sooo... I guess the gig begins a few hours after 5 PM ... ~

ah, thanks. yes the latest flight on sunday from brussels to berlin goes at 21:00, so if you can win tickets until 5pm, that's quite unlikely. :teehee: but it's in brussels, and not somewhere else in belgium where another airport would be closer?

ah, thanks. yes the latest flight on sunday from brussels to berlin goes at 21:00, so if you can win tickets until 5pm, that's quite unlikely. :teehee: but it's in brussels, and not somewhere else in belgium where another airport would be closer?

It's right next to Brussels, "Vilvoord" :)

I think Zaventem (Brussel National Airport) is the closest one...~

It's right next to Brussels, "Vilvoord" :)

I think Zaventem (Brussel National Airport) is the closest one...~

thank you. :thumb_yello: then there's only one possibility really in the morning, unless he's flying with a private jet... hope the flight isn't late or he'll miss the show in berlin! :aah:

thank you. :thumb_yello: then there's only one possibility really in the morning, unless he's flying with a private jet... hope the flight isn't late or he'll miss the show in berlin! :aah:

Well, last week, he had just arrived 1 second before the radio show started :naughty: so you'll see... Juts in case, spare some time to greet him after the show ;)

Yes :blink: I'll try again and again... Sadly I don't speak Dutch :aah:

I soo would love to going to this showcase :wub2: Jim mobile Showcase in Belgium was so great years ago :wub2:

Jim was definitely one of the best gigs ever! :wub2:

just tried again on the radio, I thought I texted early this time but no :no: I'm gonna keep on trying. I'm also wondering when they will contact the winners of the online contest...Good luck everyone!

Well, last week, he had just arrived 1 second before the radio show started :naughty: so you'll see... Juts in case, spare some time to greet him after the show ;)

no worries, *i* have enough time, before and after the show! the question is whether *he* does! :teehee:

Does anyone here have telenet?

According to a girl on facebook they will show the showcase live there! (they apparently said so on the radio)

It says so on their website as well:

Q-music is 24/24 te bekijken via een eigen tv-kanaal op digitale tv van Telenet. In Vlaanderen op kanaal 39 en in Brussel op kanaal 129.Ook alle Q-Showcases, optredens in The Qube en Slaapkamerconcerten zijn helemaal live te volgen..

Can someone PLEASE record :crossed:

Does anyone here have telenet?

According to a girl on facebook they will show the showcase live there! (they apparently said so on the radio)

It says so on their website as well:

Can someone PLEASE record :crossed:

Well, you can watch in online :aah:

I mean, last weekend, that's how I listened to Q... I don't know if we can see gig on there, though...

I guess they'll record it as they did for teh Jim Mobile one... I remember I had watched it on dailymotion or youtube a few months ago... :fisch:

Well, you can watch in online :aah:

I mean, last weekend, that's how I listened to Q... I don't know if we can see gig on there, though...

I guess they'll record it as they did for teh Jim Mobile one... I remember I had watched it on dailymotion or youtube a few months ago... :fisch:

Yes, but Q will only put one or two videos online like they did last time I think. :dunno: So it would be cool if someone could record the entire thing :teehee:

An ad featuring the man himself :thumb_yello:

[YOUTUBE]XVjKoqj6ayg[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Droopsy