MIKA Returns to Milan, 21 September 2012!

dcdeb

YouTube video is better than it.

[YOUTUBE]sqUnHrhpQ0A[/YOUTUBE]

It is such a lovely interview, lately it is the best! I was sitting with a silly happy smile, his laugh is so infectious!

I always was amazed, how even in awkward situations he acts so natural and easy! Well, maybe the boy has grown up, but he is still the same when it comes to enchanting people while an interview :wub2:

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

YouTube video is better than it.

[YOUTUBE]sqUnHrhpQ0A[/YOUTUBE]

Can anyone write this interview? It seems all so funny!

I would love to know what they are talking about...

I'm surprised; Mika understands Italian very well, I think he can speak more italian of what he says.

Thank you very much for everything!:huglove::huglove::huglove:

It is such a lovely interview, lately it is the best! I was sitting with a silly happy smile, his laugh is so infectious!

I always was amazed, how even in awkward situations he acts so natural and easy! Well, maybe the boy has grown up, but he is still the same when it comes to enchanting people while an interview :wub2:

I do this experiment all the time: whenever I'm getting someone to watch to a Mika interview,I'm looking to their faces and they're smiling every time,even they don't realize it :naughty: And it works,even if they don't understand a word from what he's saying :aah:

Edited by krysady

Heeey wait, I found lots of other pics and some videos too! Posted few minutes ago, maybe he's still singing :teehee:

Love Today http://twitter.yfrog.com/7fps5ickbpjzmkzbcioqmtbmz

Origin of Love http://twitter.yfrog.com/17s3yxciagzrncoklnsjnbmdz

So the show is powered by Franklin & Marshall...

Now I post the rest of the pics that are coming. It seems that fashion bloggers and various vips really enjoyed the party :naughty:

Invitation

21058b32042011e2a2ce22000a1c86dc_7.jpg

65c2fbfe043611e2ada322000a1de77a_7.jpg

06788d42043d11e29f661231381b69db_7.jpg

And this is from this morning, at Milano Linate Airport

0e3f6e58049011e2a7d622000a1d0360_7.jpg

Hi Mari! :bye:

did Mika talk to the fans that were waiting outside at the radio station?

Yes, he talked with fans and he made a lot of autographs and pics :wink2:

poor thing...he's exhausted!

lots of nice pictures of yesterday radio tour here!

thanks to Ckibe Photo :thumb_yello:

Thanks Robi! Unless i lived right in the area, i'm not sure i'd travel to see Mika through a window & then for 2 minutes on his way out. i must be getting too old or i'm not obsessive enough... or both :aah:

I think I'd call that a hangover...

After all the promo/travelling he's done this week, i don't think he needs to be hungover to look tired.

To me, it looks like Mika could have done without fans wanting picture at the airport... he's got that look on his face that says "leave me alone" :naughty:

06788d42043d11e29f661231381b69db_7.jpg

Oh, ha, I really like this one!

The atmosphere at the party looks magical. I am so surprised and pleased with how this album has turned out and his new image. This is the direction I would have expected him to go when he "grew up" but he seemed to be a bit lost the past couple of years. I'm glad he is happy and it shows.

Thanks! :wub2:

550723_504278929583322_1806691264_n.jpg

He was really looking lovely yesterday. Reminds me of when he was promoting TBWKTM in Italy and NYC last time. He seems to be in such good spirits.

Unless i lived right in the area, i'm not sure i'd travel to see Mika through a window & then for 2 minutes on his way out. i must be getting too old or i'm not obsessive enough... or both :aah:

You mean turning up to stalk a popstar by yourself and standing 50 feet away pretending you are better than other fans is not your idea of normal? Hmm. :mf_rosetinted:

He was really looking lovely yesterday. Reminds me of when he was promoting TBWKTM in Italy and NYC last time. He seems to be in such good spirits.

Last time he was promoting TBWKTM, he flew directly from Milan to Montreal to do "tout le monde en parle" .... he was with Robi one day & with me the next... not this time though :tears:

You mean turning up to stalk a popstar by yourself and standing 50 feet away pretending you are better than other fans is not your idea of normal? Hmm. :mf_rosetinted:

Sigh.... normal is such a vague word. :soccer_h4h:

The ones by the window are not pretending to be anything but fans who want to see Mika :omg_fans:

Everytime i see people staring at Mika through a glass (such as here or Much Music) the song "how much is that doggy in the window" comes to mind & i don't know why! :lmfao:

Now I post the rest of the pics that are coming. It seems that fashion bloggers and various vips really enjoyed the party :naughty:

He's still sleeping here! :aah:

grazie Eugenio :wub2:

Last time he was promoting TBWKTM, he flew directly from Milan to Montreal to do "tout le monde en parle" .... he was with Robi one day & with me the next... not this time though :tears:

Sigh.... normal is such a vague word. :soccer_h4h:

The ones by the window are not pretending to be anything but fans who want to see Mika :omg_fans:

Everytime i see people staring at Mika through a glass (such as here or Much Music) the song "how much is that doggy in the window" comes to mind & i don't know why! :lmfao:

not this time :crybaby:

my fault, he so wanted to see me! :lmfao:

I sent my secretary :mf_rosetinted: