Mika in "El Hormiguero" - Oct. 2, 2012

LeiRe

wow, AMAZING! :shocked: i bet it's moments like that when he thinks "ok now i know what all that lack of sleep was for"! :wub2:

i was just surprised that the show was over so quickly... wasn't it longer the other time(s) he was there? :blink:

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok. everything will be translated once the vids are uploaded and we have access to them. The show was fantastic, and no, they don´t do such an amazing work for every one. First of all because they don´t know how the artist would react to things, but with Mika it´s different cause they already know it. And it´s clear that Pablo loves him. Since the first time he was there, they connected.

Not sure how many artists have been three times in this show... not that many, I´m sure. Will Smith and... maybe some Spanish singer. But this one has been AMAZING.

wow, AMAZING! :shocked: i bet it's moments like that when he thinks "ok now i know what all that lack of sleep was for"! :wub2:

i was just surprised that the show was over so quickly... wasn't it longer the other time(s) he was there? :blink:

No. Different thing this time has been the commercials. They usually put ads in the middle of the show. But this time they didn´t. Mika is too special :aah:

Wow this was much better than last time! The Celebrate bit was awesome. :mf_lustslow: Reminded me of the Star Académie show.

Thing is... they tried to record it (and did it) but someone put his foot on the wrong cable and the recording was gone :aah: so, what we saw was absolutely live. My friends were at the recording (do you remember the girl painting the graffiti in a wall? she´s an MFCer :aah:) and three girls more were also there, in the Celebrate vid.

Ok. everything will be translated once the vids are uploaded and we have access to them. The show was fantastic, and no, they don´t do such an amazing work for every one. First of all because they don´t know how the artist would react to things, but with Mika it´s different cause they already know it. And it´s clear that Pablo loves him. Since the first time he was there, they connected.

Not sure how many artists have been three times in this show... not that many, I´m sure. Will Smith and... maybe some Spanish singer. But this one has been AMAZING.

The little man is called Pablo? He is adorable, he obviously loves Mika! I loved watching this show and Mika looking that happy :wub2: Total success :thumb_yello:

Yes. Pablo Motos. He is from my town :aah: (from Requena, actually) and he started doing a show called the same in the radio. They were awesome and wanted to go on TV but at first everyone thought they would fail cause no one of them was pretty :sneaky2:

Clearly they were wrong. They are so talented. And the guy in Greece, Santi Millán.... :wub2:

It really made me sad when he talked about that Heaven story... him being locked in the toilet cause he was freaking scared of the English press... His words were... oh well, since it was Spanish, he couldn´t express it with all its intensity, but he looked really sad.

He said he didn´t want to come out to perform (the show started 25 minutes later) cause he was sure the press would destroy all the work he had done writing this album, and he worked so hard... and he didn´t want it to be destroyed. He used the word "destroyed" in Spanish. So sad.

It really made me sad when he talked about that Heaven story... him being locked in the toilet cause he was freaking scared of the English press... His words were... oh well, since it was Spanish, he couldn´t express it with all its intensity, but he looked really sad.

He said he didn´t want to come out to perform (the show started 25 minutes later) cause he was sure the press would destroy all the work he had done writing this album, and he worked so hard... and he didn´t want it to be destroyed. He used the word "destroyed" in Spanish. So sad.

I wonder why he thought that at Heaven? Maybe there were some particular people in the audience. :huh:

I wonder why he thought that at Heaven? Maybe there were some particular people in the audience. :huh:

He´s said there was a lot of English press. I think he realises the treatment he receives in England and that´s why he thought that. He also said it was the first time performing after a long time (he didn´t said "in the UK" but I think it was what he meant). After all his speech, Pablo hugged him :aah: he felt his sadness.... LOL

It wasn´t radio, it was a gig... in Heaven.

Yeah I know, I meant that the song premiered on that radio show interview he was supposed to do that day. He said that he had felt nervous about it and locked himself in the toilet. He did the interview right before he got onstage.

That is just so sad, he must have been terrified :blink:

Yeah I know, I meant that the song premiered on that radio show interview he was supposed to do that day. He said that he had felt nervous about it and locked himself in the toilet. He did the interview right before he got onstage.

That´s exactly what he said tonight :aah: but he was now referring to the Heaven show. He said it started 25 minutes later... I don´t think a radio show can be delayed for 25 minutes... I don´t know...