[YOUTUBE]_KipupBSmxg[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]5dMv38fuhik[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]D9IGwUizUdY[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]UCJXrlLqEjQ[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]Luei6pGZD_Q[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]Jy-GLV_2V8k[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]RYnWbg3TASE[/YOUTUBE]

yay! :biggrin2: I love this show! and they love MIKA :wub2:

Yes, they love him a lot. Last time Mika was there Pablo said a lovely words to Mika, it was so touching :wub2: Pablo said: Your look has a tenderness so special that I need to tell you that there are people in the world who show their love without nedless to say, you're one of those people, we'll be always waiting for you here :wub2::wub2:

Yes, they love him a lot. Last time Mika was there Pablo said a lovely words to Mika, it was so touching :wub2: Pablo said: Your look has a tenderness so special that I need to tell you that there are people in the world who show their love without nedless to say, you're one of those people, we'll be always waiting for you here :wub2::wub2:

I like Pablo :naughty:

I remeber that Alba, was so beautiful. I fell in love with Mika the first time he appeared on this show, three years ago...

I remeber that Alba, was so beautiful. I fell in love with Mika the first time he appeared on this show, three years ago...

Can you tell me what time and which channel this show is. I'm in Spain from saturday so I can watch it. :thumb_yello:

yeaaaah, that was so sooo sweet :wub2:

Thanks a lot for posting !!!:huglove:

Gracias Laura... :boing::boing::boing:will you be there???

You're welcome, girls! :thumb_yello:

Most likely, Alba. What about you? :original:

Both Pablo Motos and Tony Aguilar talk wonders about him, don't they? :wub2:

You're welcome, girls! :thumb_yello:

Most likely, Alba. What about you? :original:

Both Pablo Motos and Tony Aguilar talk wonders about him, don't they? :wub2:

First question, no, sadly :tears: and second yes, I know Tony loves him too:wub2: