Mika in "El Hormiguero" - Oct. 2, 2012

LeiRe

First question, no, sadly :tears: and second yes, I know Tony loves him too:wub2:

Sorry to hear that... :huh:

There's a contest which prize is going to the programm the same day as Mika (Thanks to @TH_MIKA for RTing)

http://www.antena3.com/programas/el-hormiguero/participa/concursos/quieres-ver-mika-hormiguero_2012092600208.html

Thank you! :thumb_yello:

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As many of you remember, in El Hormiguero they speak Spanish and the translator puts her voice over Mika´s. Not subtitles. It´s live, no time for subtitles... It means that non Spanish speakers probably will be annoyed :aah:

Still, the interest of this show is the silly things they will make Mika do, and I´m sure he won´t say nothing new (I left London for Montreal after my sister failed from a window and I fell in love again and blablabla.... it´s promotion, he is supposed to say the same stuff always) but if in any case he says something new I´m sure many of us will post it here.

In my case, my tv is in the living room and my pc in the other side of the house, so I won´t come here untill the show it´s finished. But if he says anything mega ultra important, I´ll tweet it LOL.

I hope you all enjoy it.

As many of you remember, in El Hormiguero they speak Spanish and the translator puts her voice over Mika´s. Not subtitles. It´s live, no time for subtitles... It means that non Spanish speakers probably will be annoyed :aah:

Still, the interest of this show is the silly things they will make Mika do, and I´m sure he won´t say nothing new (I left London for Montreal after my sister failed from a window and I fell in love again and blablabla.... it´s promotion, he is supposed to say the same stuff always) but if in any case he says something new I´m sure many of us will post it here.

In my case, my tv is in the living room and my pc in the other side of the house, so I won´t come here untill the show it´s finished. But if he says anything mega ultra important, I´ll tweet it LOL.

I hope you all enjoy it.

Oh, I so want to train my poor Spanish a bit! So I hope someone will record iT? :bow:

Actually, how people record it? Is it possible to record from the Internet directly? Is there any software?

Edited by Dreamy_Queen

Oh, I so want to train my poor Spanish a bit! So I hope someone will record iT? :bow:

I think Ladymeeks will record it and will upload it. Still organising things, since it´s a very long show and they talk a lot (mostly jokes though :aah:), so as soon as possible we will translate the whole thing and will post it here

I hope you all enjoy it.

Thank you so much, Rosa! :thumb_yello: Last time it was super funny even I can't understand Spanish, but of course we want to hear translated everything new and special he is saying. What is you twitter account? Not sure if I follow you.

Edit: Never mind, I saw it re-tweeted, lol

Thank you so much, Rosa! :thumb_yello: Last time it was super funny even I can't understand Spanish, but of course we want to hear translated everything new and special he is saying. What is you twitter account? Not sure if I follow you.

Edit: Never mind, I saw it re-tweeted, lol

I wish I had something new to translate :aah: though I don´t think so LOL anyway, stay tuned...

Yes, which is unusual! I hope it won't disappear till night. Is it at 21.45 in Spain?

I don´t think so... It usually works quite fine

I hope you all enjoy it.

I think Mika would speak Spanish there... so no hope about understanding or something :aah:

And it start on 5am Korea. :giveup:

I think Mika would speak Spanish there... so no hope about understanding or something :aah:

And it start on 5am Korea. :giveup:

LOL I don´t think Mika will speak Spanish. He might answer some questions, or say something,but he can´t do the whole show in Spanish. :aah:

LOL I don´t think Mika will speak Spanish. He might answer some questions, or say something,but he can´t do the whole show in Spanish. :aah:

Unfortunately not. My Spanish is not good enough even to understand Mika, but at least if he speaks Spanish I still understand about 20% of it. With someone that actually speaks Spanish that drops to about 1% :teehee:

Unfortunately not. My Spanish is not good enough even to understand Mika, but at least if he speaks Spanish I still understand about 20% of it. With someone that actually speaks Spanish that drops to about 1% :teehee:

It has an explanation. It´s the same that happens to me when I talk to non English speakers: It´s easier to understand. Because when someone is speaking in a foreign language, he can´t create very complicated sentences and always speaks plain. That´s why most of people understands Mika better than a Spanish speaker. Mika always speaks in Present, never uses Subjunctive or coordinated sentences :aah:

It has an explanation. It´s the same that happens to me when I talk to non English speakers: It´s easier to understand. Because when someone is speaking in a foreign language, he can´t create very complicated sentences and always speaks plain. That´s why most of people understands Mika better than a Spanish speaker. Mika always speaks in Present, never uses Subjunctive or coordinated sentences :aah:

I know... I also understand him better than the presenters in France. The grammatical simplicity doesn't help me, by the way. My 'Spanish' is not good enough to understand any kind of nuance anyway. It consists of combining my (not too extensive) knowledge of French, English and Latin, plus the few things I picked up when I was on vacation in Argentina a few years ago. But he speaks quite slowly, and his vocabulary is limited, and very much based on the English language.

Yes sorry I couldn't stand watching 2 minutes of this show. The dubbing does my head in. And I think the "silly things" are right up there with the Elle Me Dit video on the brilliant comedy scale. :mf_rosetinted:

mika mentioned the show yesterday during our m+g when he talked to the tv presenter. i think the tv guy wanted to know where mika would be the next days and he said that he'll be in madrid, doing "a tv show with puppets" - and he said that with a big grin on his face. :biggrin2::teehee:

i can't understand spanish, but if there's any funny things again you can understand without knowing spanish, like karaoke or helium inhaling, i'm looking forward to watch this! :naughty: i don't know how many times i watched the helium bit on repeat the last time, that was just priceless! :lmfao:

Edited by mellody

mika mentioned the show yesterday during our m+g when he talked to the tv presenter. i think the tv guy wanted to know where mika would be the next days and he said that he'll be in madrid, doing "a tv show with puppets" - and he said that with a big grin on his face. :biggrin2::teehee:

i can't understand spanish, but if there's any funny things again you can understand without knowing spanish, like karaoke or helium inhaling, i'm looking forward to watch this! :naughty: i don't know how many times i watched the helium bit on repeat the last time, that was just priceless! :lmfao:

I´m sure there´ll be some silly things like those again :aah:

Again, in this show everybody have fun but it´s not like an interview, where Mika has time to explain lots of things.It´s more like... to have fun...

I´m happy he still remembers Trancas y Barrancas LOL (the puppets)

I don´t get it :aah:

I just mean all this slapstick humour is not my idea of funny. Sorry I am a huge comedy snob. Making Mika (or Fanny Ardant) do stupid things isn't very clever IMO.

Of course we did really want him to wear the Wiz hat so there are exceptions. :kaf:

I just mean all this slapstick humour is not my idea of funny. Sorry I am a huge comedy snob. Making Mika (or Fanny Ardant) do stupid things isn't very clever IMO.

Of course we did really want him to wear the Wiz hat so there are exceptions. :kaf:

LOOOL

Ok. Here in Spain we have this kind of humor I guess. And if Mika talked about it yesterday in Berlin, at least he accepts it :aah: even if it´s not that funny for him...

I don´t really mind how many nonsense he is doing tonight. El Hormiguero is maybe the best show at this moment so it means that a lot of people will see him tonight. For real, this is the best promotion ever in this country.

LOOOL

Ok. Here in Spain we have this kind of humor I guess. And if Mika talked about it yesterday in Berlin, at least he accepts it :aah: even if it´s not that funny for him...

I don´t really mind how many nonsense he is doing tonight. El Hormiguero is maybe the best show at this moment so it means that a lot of people will see him tonight. For real, this is the best promotion ever in this country.

No it's awesome for Mika and Spain and the MFCers in the audience. :thumb_yello:

And since the Elle Me Dit video was Mika's idea I'm thinking he doesn't share my sense of humour anyway. :mf_rosetinted:

I´m sure there´ll be some silly things like those again :aah:

Again, in this show everybody have fun but it´s not like an interview, where Mika has time to explain lots of things.It´s more like... to have fun...

I´m happy he still remembers Trancas y Barrancas LOL (the puppets)

And now Petancas. The Big Ant.

Big Ant, you're (not) beautiful....... :aah: