Mika in "El Hormiguero" - Oct. 2, 2012

LeiRe

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He´s said there was a lot of English press. I think he realises the treatment he receives in England and that´s why he thought that. He also said it was the first time performing after a long time (he didn´t said "in the UK" but I think it was what he meant).

It wasn't the first time though. He had done Lovebox. But I guess he knew people were in the audience that were probably not at the festival.

Lara I don't think it would be related to his coming out. If he was that scared all he had to do was not say anything during the gig instead of hiding in the bathroom beforehand. :naughty:

He´s said there was a lot of English press. I think he realises the treatment he receives in England and that´s why he thought that. He also said it was the first time performing after a long time (he didn´t said "in the UK" but I think it was what he meant). After all his speech, Pablo hugged him :aah: he felt his sadness.... LOL

Yeah poor boy... he must have had a real panic attack! It must be bad to have worked for so long on a project and it's became a part of you no?! and then someone tells you that it sucks....argh... :aah:

Yeah I know, I meant that the song premiered on that radio show interview he was supposed to do that day. He said that he had felt nervous about it and locked himself in the toilet. He did the interview right before he got onstage.

I think it's Jo Whiley's interview : that was before the concert of "International de montgolfières de Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu" on August 15.

http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/radio2/whiley/rss.xml

I think it's Jo Whiley's interview : that was before the concert of "International de montgolfières de Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu" on August 15.

http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/radio2/whiley/rss.xml

Thanks but I think it was aired the same night as the Heaven show on the 26th of July, I remember we listened to it after the show. But that one's nice too, thanks for sharing, I think I might've missed it