• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:teehee: But it is!

Probably :aah: you should probably start calling me Annu now. What are the other symptoms? :aah:

I want to go to Mika tomorrow soooo badly , but my parents won't let me go .. :tears::annoyed_h4h:

You should just go. That's what I did, until I got caught. :fisch: My mom saw me and my friend at the gas station. I didn't get in trouble though, she just kind of laughed and told me to go home.

Probably :aah: you should probably start calling me Annu now. What are the other symptoms? :aah:

You should just go. That's what I did, until I got caught. :fisch: My mom saw me and my friend at the gas station. I didn't get in trouble though, she just kind of laughed and told me to go home.

okay, hello my twin Annu :mf_rosetinted::aah:

okay, hello my twin Annu :mf_rosetinted::aah:

Hello twin Annu's :biggrin2:

Not sure that this is the right thread to put this on but I hope someone might be able to help me!

I live in England, but I would really like to put the French songs off TOOL onto my iPod. The trouble is that EMD is the only French song available on English iTunes. I have this on my iPod already, but is there any way I can get Karen, L'Amour dans la Mauvais Temps and Une Soleil du Mal Lune onto it too?

I have already tried getting the ones off youtube, but the pitch has been distorted (to stop people from doing what I tried to do!) and the MP3 converter couldn't do it for copyright (or similar) reasons. All the other website's I've checked don't have them because they're not English!

Is there any way (preferably legal) of downloading them?:mikalove:

Thanks!

Not sure that this is the right thread to put this on but I hope someone might be able to help me!

I live in England, but I would really like to put the French songs off TOOL onto my iPod. The trouble is that EMD is the only French song available on English iTunes. I have this on my iPod already, but is there any way I can get Karen, L'Amour dans la Mauvais Temps and Une Soleil du Mal Lune onto it too?

I have already tried getting the ones off youtube, but the pitch has been distorted (to stop people from doing what I tried to do!) and the MP3 converter couldn't do it for copyright (or similar) reasons. All the other website's I've checked don't have them because they're not English!

Thanks!

I wonder the exakt same thing, and so far I can't find any legal solution :huh:

Thanks!

Only way I can think of downloading them is by torrent download other than that I'm not sure,sorry.:dunno: