Mika on Channel 4 Saturday Oct. 6, 2012

RAK1

maybe it doesn't work in the US

Yes, that was apparently the problem -- once I turned on the Expat Shield all the UK channels showed up for me. I'll know for next time! :thumb_yello:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry but what's a g-string? :blush-anim-cl:

found on internet : strings string back thongs, men's posing straps, traditionally with elastic strap backs or string backs.

it seems to be weird and totally unconfortable for me... but who knows

:lmao: Thank you for the vid!

I remember that snap picture with thongs, which was actually a part of his device for earrings. Poor boy.

And anyway, I don't believe that he bought FOUR jackets. He has a way too notorious reputation of a fairy-tales master :naughty:

did you say about it ?

:naughty:

98266205.jpg

I was just saying on twitter, how, if he gave a twitter party from his followers now, he'd have to sell both his houses to pay for it. He'd also have to hire a whole town for the venue!

So I don't think there will be any more twitter parties.

Most of his followers are not in London so I think he could still get away with it. He was smart in 2009 and didn't announce it until it was too late for anyone to book travel. :wink2:

I'm confused... there's the video that was posted, but then from the conversation here I get the feeling there was other stuff as well. Would anyone know if I could still watch that somewhere?
the posted video was found on the internet

I don't know, whether you can watch today's program again as a replay

btw I usually can't from Italy

I'm confused... there's the video that was posted, but then from the conversation here I get the feeling there was other stuff as well. Would anyone know if I could still watch that somewhere?

I think you might be able to watch it on 4oD,but you'll probably need a UK proxy.

the posted video was found on the internet

I don't know, whether you can watch today's program again as a replay

btw I usually can't from Italy

I was afraid of that... hoping someone recorded it... and otherwise someone might do a recap? Turned on by a mug?!?

I'm not sure if anyone has recorded it...I'm gonna have to watch it on 4oD myself as I missed it cos I was still asleep.:blush-anim-cl:
I can watch 4oD through tunnelbear, is it already available?

I can't find it

I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't put on 4OD actually, as it wasn't a show or anything, just a quick filler in the link. But I don't know. :dunno:
thanks, so it wasn't a proper program, was it?

thanks, so it wasn't a proper program, was it?

No, just two three minute slots between shows. Nothing new - a couple of little 'games' like translating song lyrics, myth busting, and pass the parcel with anecdotes.