ALL Mika fan-art - Part III

Mikaissocoollike

Some of my "fan art" that isn't pen or paint and ink.... but Mika inspires me in other ways.

This is the "Toy Boy" necklace I made, obviously, before I attached the chain and finished it.

10345924_1078593328834019_30906035742316

And this is the "Lady Jane" necklace...

10411019_1040642999295719_21123813048384

Neither piece is for sale. I just wanted to show how they turned out.

They're both lovely!  :thumb_yello:  I'm so happy I could "study" your Toy Boy, at the MFC birthday party in Montreal - very impressed! :wub: I suppose you'll get new inspiration from MIKAs next alb. - less then one month from our postboxes now ... :teehee:    

Love,love

me

• Like 1

They're both lovely!  :thumb_yello:  I'm so happy I could "study" your Toy Boy, at the MFC birthday party in Montreal - very impressed! :wub: I suppose you'll get new inspiration from MIKAs next alb. - less then one month from our postboxes now ... :teehee:    

Love,love

me

It was a pleasure to share "him" with you. Lady Jane currently resides in France and I'll never be able to make another of her.

I'll have inspiration from the new album, and I still have ideas rolling around in my brain from the old ones, so who knows what will be next?

I'm so sorry I just saw your message  :doh:

Yes ,, i could but maybe in the summer hollyday because I'm really busy now, I'm so sorry  :unsure:

I'm working on a pillow case right now  :)

And that's not Mika but... I hope you'll recognize him  :huh:

10003936_792234034229708_146295567015731

Is he The Voice finalist from Mika's team? don't remember his name right now, sorry  ^_^

Edited by Mikasister

I'm so sorry I just saw your message  :doh:

Yes ,, i could but maybe in the summer hollyday because I'm really busy now, I'm so sorry  :unsure:

I'm working on a pillow case right now  :)

And that's not Mika but... I hope you'll recognize him  :huh:

10003936_792234034229708_146295567015731

Is he The Voice finalist from Mika's team? don't remember his name right now, sorry  ^_^

I wasn't 100% sure if it was him, but then, I haven't been watching the Voice clips. I'm sure that's who it is. Doh!

Oh :( it's David, who was in Mika's team in The Voice

Don't take offense... it's not like I was really watching him... if you know what I mean...

• 1 month later...

New artwork :D :D :D

This is what I've made for the Windows with Wishes B-day Project

mfc_birthday_project_2015___windows_with

For the non-portuguese speakers, CAFUNÉ means stroking a loved one's hair

Edited by BiaIchihara

I've been working on some calligraphy quotes for a very good friend I've known since 1998 and his mom who live in Calgary. They gave me some, but I also wanted to do a surprise one for my friend... so I did this

post-28852-0-41419600-1436933225_thumb.jpg

I also thought I'd show you guys the little mat I use when I'm doing calligraphy that has test doodles on it and lots of odes to Mika lol.

post-28852-0-87668300-1436933274_thumb.jpg

Thanks guys! :)

Mika really is more difficult to draw than other people I've drawn, I haven't made a drawing of him yet that I think is spot on... he really does have those fine features :teehee:

Omg Manon this is soooo beautiful, when I see drawings like your I juste wanna give up... it's just so perfect :o

And I agree, Mika is much more difficult to draw than other people, I don't know why

Emelyne ton dessin est magnifique, c'est le plus beau que tu ai fait je trouve! :D

By the way, I continued my drawing of Mika, it's really big (50×70cm) I'm dressing him up :lol:

3248731432745864098.jpg

• Like 2

Omg Manon this is soooo beautiful, when I see drawings like your I juste wanna give up... it's just so perfect :o

And I agree, Mika is much more difficult to draw than other people, I don't know why

Emelyne ton dessin est magnifique, c'est le plus beau que tu ai fait je trouve! :D

By the way, I continued my drawing of Mika, it's really big (50×70cm) I'm dressing him up :lol:

3248731432745864098.jpg

Laura, arrête de me dire ça à chaque fois, tu ne m'aides pas à progresser  :aah:

But your drawings are amazing! I love how you do those shadows Laura, that is quite some skill, wow! And Emelyne I adore how you made him grey and the necklaces in colour, very cool!

This is an amazing thread, everyone makes such great things ????

• 2 weeks later...

I'm kind of jealous of all of you. I wish I could draw even half as well as any of you!

You don't want to draw even half as well as me, Ash. I don't draw, I just make pretty, sparkly things.

Carolina, I love the eyes ! Very realistic  :thumb_yello:

haha was coming back here to try and fix the picture. I am shocked how well it turned out. It's on my fridge right now and it's almost creepy. But there's something off on the proportion of the head and when I glanced at it last night I realized it also reminded me of Scott Michael Foster when he had his longer hair a few years ago.