ALL Mika fan-art - Part III

Mikaissocoollike

So I have this notebook, in which i write my favorite quotes (of course I have a Mika section) and I based the cover in LICM and TBHKTM, it's not perfect... but I like it...what do you think?? :blush-anim-cl:

attachment.php?attachmentid=9735&stc=1&d=1394731092

post-31754-142983702117_thumb.jpg

Edited by paty_2692

I've just made these a few days ago

I have made these ones on an overall, for a Dutch holiday called 'carnaval', where you dress up like a pirate, princes, policeman etc, or in my case, you wear a overall that you have decorated yourself :) . It's a bit like halloween, but it doens't have to be scary and we don't go trick-or-treating, we just party!

I never celebrate 'carnaval' myself, but I love to watch the parades and costumes. Your idea is really lovely!

I just finished this one

1888746_10203514000635691_245794791_n.jpg

Wonderful work Nicóla! :wub2:

The light is amazing in this artwork; nice to see how the picture works, even though not every line is drawn. You did a great job!

• 3 weeks later...

New drawing :biggrin2:

because I LURV Mika and Powerpuff Girls (about the eyes colour, he's under a sunny day, right???) :mf_rosetinted:

actually I took reference from a pic from the making of his statue at grevin museum and it was a very dark green and the green I used was the darkest I had :aah:

powerpuff_mika_by_biaichihara-d7dbvg9.jpg

• 4 months later...

Sure that a lot of you participated in the Mika Lyrics design competition on Facebook... I was really 'wowed' by all the amazing submissions posted online!

Today Team Mika updated a shortlist of 35 designs that still make a chance of becoming the winning design and I'm really pleased that I'm in that list :blush-anim-cl:

Had a really great time making it (of course Mika's 'Stardust' was playing in the background)! Just take a look on Mika's Facebook and if you like my design please let it know by 'liking' it. Although it's really hard to choose between the submission, I'll try to 'cast a vote' too!

10568930_544187499015995_6153874005066055332_n.jpg

10592861_10152382279283040_545857500960019169_n.jpg

Congrats Wicky :biggrin2: (just gave you a like)

Couldn't resist to this competition and made a doodle inspired on RELAX wich I love very much even not being among the finalists :wub2:

10418379_10152380252928040_6931342812327939545_n.jpg

There's a story behind it, but I have to write down somewhere first :aah:

Sure that a lot of you participated in the Mika Lyrics design competition on Facebook... I was really 'wowed' by all the amazing submissions posted online!

Today Team Mika updated a shortlist of 35 designs that still make a chance of becoming the winning design and I'm really pleased that I'm in that list :blush-anim-cl:

Had a really great time making it (of course Mika's 'Stardust' was playing in the background)! Just take a look on Mika's Facebook and if you like my design please let it know by 'liking' it. Although it's really hard to choose between the submission, I'll try to 'cast a vote' too!

10592861_10152382279283040_545857500960019169_n.jpg

Saw your design earlier and loved it. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

sadly my drawing didn't make it, didn't thought it would, but still you can't help but to hope :aah:

Congrats Wicky :biggrin2: (just gave you a like)

Couldn't resist to this competition and made a doodle inspired on RELAX wich I love very much even not being among the finalists :wub2:

10418379_10152380252928040_6931342812327939545_n.jpg

There's a story behind it, but I have to write down somewhere first :aah:

Thank you! Really like your drawing... it gives me a feeling of hope. Really curious about the story behind.

Saw your design earlier and loved it. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

sadly my drawing didn't make it, didn't thought it would, but still you can't help but to hope :aah:

Thanks! Which one was yours, can you post it on here?

Thank you! Really like your drawing... it gives me a feeling of hope. Really curious about the story behind.

Thanks Wicky :D

I posted my doodle + whole story behind it on my deviantart account

Doodle Relax 2

In case you can't see it, I'll post here too:

This is my second doodle inspired on Relax (Take It Easy) song and the prequel to my first Relax doodle, done to (another) competition on Mika’s FB page, where you had to represent in a visual way (painting, photography, drawing, collage) your favorite lyric from a Mika song. When I was thinking about how to illustrate ‘’There is an answer to the darkest times’’ I came up with the following scene, and which would happen before the scene made on Relax 1 doodle:

THERE IS AN ANSWER TO THE DARKEST TIMES

The little boy couldn’t sleep, he was standing over his bed, looking to the window, the only illumination font to his dark room, more exactly to a big star in the sky, like he was wishing for something, something to comfort his restlessness. While wishing with closed eyes, the light coming from outside became brighter, illuminating him and his beloved artistic stuff spread on the floor more and more.

With closed eyes, the little boy was on his dark room. With open eyes he was in an underground, with a sign above on the wall saying ‘’TAKE IT EASY’’ and then a colorful train comes up, opening its doors like it was about to pick him up, with the following sayings written over the train:

‘’RELAX’’

‘’THERE’S SO MANY ROADS LEFT TO RUN…’’

Sure ^^

10583888_10152382158588040_5124771251903874595_n.jpg

love your drawing as well Bia, the quote is a favourite of mine too.