MIKA @ Rocher de Palmer, Bordeaux, FRANCE - 25 November 2012: REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS

mari62

FRANCE here you are again! :france:

We're ready to hear about the Bordeaux show!

==================

REPORTS

==================

tiibet

==================

PHOTOS

==================

==================

VIDEOS

==================

Larenaldise

Edited by mari62
adding links - post 36

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He is still having a cold and of course it must have felt bad to sing but he did very well. It's so unbelievable he can do that, seriously. He is very professional, really. He was very charming to the audience and Doriand and the band was helping as much they could. The audience warmed in the end. I think he is very very tired now. We could see it in the end of the show. Anyway, i really enjoyed the show, especially karen and UW :wub2:

Oh what a show!!!! the best show I've ever seen from him. He told us he thought to cancel the show and postponed to January, but with help of The circus doctor (a real one for human, not for animal ^^), he recovered some voice 20 minutes before the start. He was fun as usual, clever, enthousiastic and clearly. He said the drugs made ​​him strange in all his body (attention sexual content ^^) and it was like an elephant ... LOL. his voice cracked up on we are golden, thanks god just minutes before the end!!!

Oh what a show!!!! the best show I've ever seen from him. He told us he thought to cancel the show and postponed to January, but with help of The circus doctor (a real one for human, not for animal ^^), he recovered some voice 20 minutes before the start. He was fun as usual, clever, enthousiastic and clearly. He said the drugs made ​​him strange in all his body (attention sexual content ^^) and it was like an elephant ... LOL. his voice cracked up on we are golden, thanks god just minutes before the end!!!

:teehee: i would like to know what he said exactly about it...I mean strange in what sense? And why an elephant? :teehee: i hope that there will be a video

:teehee: i would like to know what he said exactly about it...I mean strange in what sense? And why an elephant? :teehee: i hope that there will be a video

Loli want to know too.. Even if its too dirty, just out of curiosity:blush-anim-cl:.... Cant wait for vids and pics btw, hope you all had an amazing time!

I hope video will be available soon!!! to be clear he said the drugs that the circus doctor gave, made him bizarre all over his body... then showing his pants, he said he was like an elephant... I don't know if everybody understood the same thing than me, but for me it's very clear LOL

:shocked: oups Elephant?? :naughty:

thanks for the reports :thumb_yello: I'm glad he seems get better and better, just another gig and rest until the next in London, if it does not appear radios, interviews :aah: anyway it's a good time to take rest and recover fully :wub2:

I'm glad I couldn't understand his chatting, I would have looked like this :shocked: Poor boy, he must have been well medicated by that doctor :aah: Any way, he looked very tired in the end but I think his voice was actually good, thinking he had a bad cold or something. And you know, he did a huge jump (and not a small tired jump). He did a quick signing before leaving so Axie had a possibility to have a short Mika moment :wub2: I was just watching behind the people and he couldn't talk, he just signed some albums etc.

I'm glad I couldn't understand his chatting, I would have looked like this :shocked: Poor boy, he must have been well medicated by that doctor :aah: Any way, he looked very tired in the end but I think his voice was actually good, thinking he had a bad cold or something. And you know, he did a huge jump (and not a small tired jump). He did a quick signing before leaving so Axie had a possibility to have a short Mika moment :wub2: I was just watching behind the people and he couldn't talk, he just signed some albums etc.

Awn happy for Axie :wub2:

Thanks a lot, Nina :huglove: you rocks :mikalove:

I hope video will be available soon!!! to be clear he said the drugs that the circus doctor gave, made him bizarre all over his body... then showing his pants, he said he was like an elephant... I don't know if everybody understood the same thing than me, but for me it's very clear LOL

:roftl: oh boiy you need to rest LOL

:shocked:

Did he mean his tool was as big as this????:naughty:

:mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

l-17.jpg

I just spat out my orange juice and 'laughed out loud' in my office and all of my staff looked at me like I was a weirdo! :aah:

This is sooo funny!

I don't think it has something to do with his tool! I was not there but I read on a French forum that he said the doctor gave him "un traitement d' éléphant" meaning that the medicines he gave him were very stong, like those we'd give to an elephant.

that's weird, that he showed us his pants when he said the circus doctor gave him some strong treatment. maybe I'm completly fool and I understood what I want understood. I hope some videos will be available to clear the situation LOL

that's weird, that he showed us his pants when he said the circus doctor gave him some strong treatment. maybe I'm completly fool and I understood what I want understood. I hope some videos will be available to clear the situation LOL

I've just asked on Mika France forum and waiting for the answer.

I'd forgotten!!!! it was my fault if mika wanted killing his guitarist Tim during love today, I was the only one thumb down, after tim has danced LOL MIKA pointed me and laughing, and decided hitting Tim with his microphone LOL

Edited by larenaldise

Found the elephant bit story,thanks to Vanessa :thumb_yello:

[YOUTUBE]yfJJrG1b8rY&feature[/YOUTUBE]

Oh - it's a lot less naughty than I expected. To all of those who don't speak French, he's saying something like: "For the past few days I have confided myself into the hands of a circus doctor - mind you, he doesn't see elephants and stuff! He's still a doctor for human beings."

:naughty:

Edited by lynx