MIKA @La Voz in Spain: 19-12-2012 - 10 pm

basicamenteyo

Oh have you not heard of the little known disease called 'Glasgowitis' :doh::naughty:

You can't be serious. If you are maybe you should check out YouTube sometime. Or anywhere else on the internet where Mika is being discussed where the posters aren't mother hens.

I think it's pretty safe to say the truth is that there is no such thing as Glasgowitis. :mf_rosetinted:

Maybe he disliked the pattern of Wendy's scottish pants from a few years ago...:mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you checked if this is not one of the cancelled promo things. I hope it's not for you, ofcourse, but ... :dunno:

I think those cancelled promo things were just in Mika's head. :mf_rosetinted:

I'm sure it's not but either he has to save his voice or he doesn't. What kind of special disease is there that allows one to sing everywhere but Glasgow? :naughty:

:naughty::fisch:

I wonder when he's going to be here in the country. The thought that he's here would warm me enormously! :wub2:

Today is in Iceland so maybe he'll arrive in Spain at noon or early in the afternoon but with Mika who knows, he's like Superman he travels from one country to another in a blink of an eye :naughty:

Today is in Iceland so maybe he'll arrive in Spain at noon or early in the afternoon but with Mika who knows, he's like Superman he travels from one country to another in a blink of an eye :naughty:

Noon? He'll be lucky if he can get there before the show starts.

Noon? He'll be lucky if he can get there before the show starts.

Really?? but the show is at night :blink: hope he arrives at time and not late late late late :naughty:

Edited by Mikasister

This is the link to watch "La Voz" online this Wednesday at 10 pm (Spain time) where Mika is one of the guests as you know,hope it works for everybody :wink2:

http://www.telecinco.es/endirecto/

Thanks for the link !

It works very well. :huglove:

Hope I'll be able to download as well.

[YOUTUBE]rS50oVCdzZs[/YOUTUBE]