MIKA @La Voz in Spain: 19-12-2012 - 10 pm

basicamenteyo

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for the photos, just a little consolation :wub2:

I'm very sad and disappointed not with Mika but with the show :sad: Mika sang at the beginning with the fourth finalists but just three little pieces of Celebrate, Rain and Relax and even the guys didn't know the songs and lyrics :mf_rosetinted: I feel shame :tears:

I'm very sad and disappointed not with Mika but with the show :sad: Mika sang at the beginning with the fourth finalists but just three little pieces of Celebrate, Rain and Relax and even the guys didn't know the songs and lyrics :mf_rosetinted: I feel shame :tears:

:shocked:

I can't figure out how they sang without knowing the words during a TV show :sneaky2: , it probably looked awful

Well, I'll watch it tomorrow on YT

I'm sorry, but in my opinion...it has been a totally disaster!

Mika has been ignored all the time, they didn't mention he was going right before the show, then the host called him "Jamie", Mika wanted to say something but he was interrupted all the time.

And he sang for 2 minutes... then he was almost kicked out of the stage. Unbelievable... :sneaky2:

And the worst thing, a friend of mine was waiting for him at his hotel and she told me that when he arrived there he looked really sad and a little bit angry. He smiled for them and took some pics, but he looked really dissapointed.

Edited by Meeks

Of course I didn't see what was before and after the performance. But the performance itself isn't bad to my mind. He is very energetic. And he totally outshines the 4 finalists.

Is the quality of the video in Mikasisters Link very badly for you, too?

And the worst thing, a friend of mine was waiting for him at his hotel and she told me that when he arrived there he looked really sad and a little bit angry. He smiled for them and took some pics, but he looked really dissapointed.

If I went to Mika's hotel and he looked angry I'm not sure I would blame that on a TV show. Just sayin' :naughty:

Of course I didn't see what was before and after the performance. But the performance itself isn't bad to my mind. He is very energetic. And he totally outshines the 4 finalists.

Is the quality of the video in Mikasisters Link very badly for you, too?

Quality of vid is no good but I have the same conclusion: I can't see what is supposed to be bad:shocked:

If I went to Mika's hotel and he looked angry I'm not sure I would blame that on a TV show. Just sayin' :naughty:

Mika was to the program directly from the airport.

He couldn´t rest nothing, maybe he wasn´t sad,only he must be very very tired. He is a human, perhaps?:doh:

I agree wtih you, but he looked stunning on that black suit :wub2:, and he demonstrated is a very polite and charm man.

Too much elegance for that common show.

I'm sorry, but in my opinion...it has been a totally disaster!

Mika has been ignored all the time, they didn't mention he was going right before the show, then the host called him "Jamie", Mika wanted to say something but he was interrupted all the time.

And he sang for 2 minutes... then he was almost kicked out of the stage. Unbelievable... :sneaky2:

Totally agree with you, I had the same feeling and I went to bed sick, it hurt me a lot the way they treated Mika, it was like " we bring this freak singing 2 minutes three pieces of his songs and then kicking his ass and BYE, BYE" His performance was good but the worse was how they ignored him, I can't understand why they brought Mika to that show :dunno:

Well, my friend told me he was so nice with them, like if that little moment with his fans was the best one of that night.

Maybe he was just tired, yes, but If I were him, I'd be very dissapointed as well.. After the X Factor in Italy, where he was treated as a real star, you cannot compare with this show last night...

And I'm not the only one who have this opinion, some Spanish blogs have done a review of the show and they all say the same :mf_rosetinted:

Nothing more to say. Sadly (or fortunately, now I´m not sure) in that vid you can´t see what they did to him after the performance. David Bisbal was really cute, and told him "Mika, you are The Voice" but the presenter, one of the best professionals we have in my country, gay, clever and polite, treated Mika really bad. A shame.

Anyway, he is today in that Paul de Leeuw show, where I´m sure he will enjoy it and soon will forget about this.

I hope he still remembers about how well he was treated the three times he came to El Hormiguero...

Well, my friend told me he was so nice with them, like if that little moment with his fans was the best one of that night.

Maybe he was just tired, yes, but If I were him, I'd be very dissapointed as well.. After the X Factor in Italy, where he was treated as a real star, you cannot compare with this show last night...

And I'm not the only one who have this opinion, some Spanish blogs have done a review of the show and they all say the same :mf_rosetinted:

That's how he's treated on almost every American show. He just sings a song and that's it. I don't think that Mika is so full of himself that he expects to be treated as a star on every television show he appears on. I guess he may have expected something else but I am going to take any fan reports of his mood outside his hotel with a grain of salt myself. :naughty:

That's how he's treated on almost every American show. He just sings a song and that's it. I don't think that Mika is so full of himself that he expects to be treated as a star on every television show he appears on. I guess he may have expected something else but I am going to take any fan reports of his mood outside his hotel with a grain of salt myself. :naughty:

LOL :aah:

I´ve never been at a hotel so I don´t know how his mood is at those places :aah: but it was sad to see how he tried to say something and nobody would listen...

Treated him really bad, how?

It was all a mess, the presenter was all the time turning around to see what was happening backstage as if they weren´t ready or something, and well, when I say he was mistreated, I mean in comparisson to the other guests.

Mika sang a f** meddley while the others sang a whole song (one of them even had a piano....)

And when they announced Eros Ramazzotti, the presenter hold his new album. Promoted it.

Mika wasn´t allowed to talk, they were in a hurry and he was almost pushed out of stage... that was my impression, anyway. Well, my impression, and all the Spanish MFCers´....

Maybe it was Mika's choice to sing a medley. :dunno:

And really in the US it is normal for the musical guests to not speak at all on many shows. It sounds like a bit of a disorganized crap show in general but I will believe that Mika was sulking all the way back to his hotel and cheering himself up by spending time with his stalk...err...fans when I see the video evidence. :naughty:

He did tell us once about a bad experience he had on a TV show but he explained it. I'm not going to jump to conclusions based on his mood when he's already back at his hotel after a hideously long day.

And really in the US it is normal for the musical guests to not speak at all on many shows. It sounds like a bit of a disorganized crap show in general but I will believe that Mika was sulking all the way back to his hotel and cheering himself up by spending time with his stalk...err...fans when I see the video evidence. :naughty:

He did tell us once about a bad experience he had on a TV show but he explained it. I'm not going to jump to conclusions based on his mood when he's already back at his hotel after a hideously long day.

I can´t talk about his mood. I just can talk about what I saw, and yes, it was crappy and even disgusting to all us Mika fans.

Worst is that again a choice to promote his album has gone.

I can´t talk about his mood. I just can talk about what I saw, and yes, it was crappy and even disgusting to all us Mika fans.

Worst is that again a choice to promote his album has gone.

The worst thing as far as I'm concerned is that he blew off his own headlining gig. But that's another story.

Anyway being on TV never hurts so...

I agree with Christine, hence why I asked you what was wrong. In my northamerican eyes, it was perfectly normal guest appearance on a busy show with many guests:thumb_yello: