MIKA @La Voz in Spain: 19-12-2012 - 10 pm

basicamenteyo

http://www.formulatv.com/noticias/28387/pablo-alboran-mika-eros-ramazzoti-jamie-cullum-invitados-estelares-final-la-voz/

Just wow :shocked:

"Telecinco ya tiene todo listo para la final de 'La Voz' después de la elección de los cuatro finalistas en la última gala. Maika, Rafa, Pau Piqué y Jorge González lucharán por la victoria del talent show que se ha convertido en la revelación de la temporada.

Para celebrarlo por todo lo alto, Boomerang y Telecinco han conseguido traer un cartel de artistas muy importante tanto a nivel nacional como internacional. Entre ellos, estarán el joven cantante Pablo Alborán, Mika, Eros Ramazzoti y Jaime Cullum."

So basically it says that Mika, Eros, Jamie Cullum and Pablo Alborán will be guests at the final of La Voz (pretty much like X Factor) next week.

Thanks a lot for sharing !! :flowers2:

uploaded your files ( 3 in 1 ) on YouTube.

[YOUTUBE]rC_kTIysEwk[/YOUTUBE]

This is the link to watch "La Voz" online this Wednesday at 10 pm (Spain time) where Mika is one of the guests as you know,hope it works for everybody :wink2:

http://www.telecinco.es/endirecto/

uploaded a [HD] file to YouTube.

D/L link ( 52.72MB ) -- http://www.mediafire.com/?1kopmb55x5aidr1

[YOUTUBE]Yih7dhiBuLg[/YOUTUBE]

I've uploaded this video that LeiRe has given me with Mika at ''La Voz'':

[YOUTUBE]4T2rDv9HyJg[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by mari62
updating content

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know. His fb said he was going to cancel his promo... that´s why...

I know,but he can do interviews,or be guest on some TV shows,as Paul's,his presence it's enough for a good promo :teehee: Maybe he'll sing one song or two,but that's not so heavy as a gig, I think.......but what do I know? :dunno:

Wait... the gig in Iceland is in the 19th too?? :shocked:

I just checked... it´s on 18th... yeah, you mean he has to be in three different parts of the world in three days in a row...yeah... crazy...

Have you checked if this is not one of the cancelled promo things. I hope it's not for you, ofcourse, but ... :dunno:

Have you checked if this is not one of the cancelled promo things. I hope it's not for you, ofcourse, but ... :dunno:

This is breaking news now, if Mika had cancelled yesterday,they wouldn´t have announced that today. I mean, Mika is not the main guest... Pablo Alborán is very well known here (I don´t like him at all, but he is way more important than Mika in my country) let alone Eros or Jamie Cullum. If Mika really cancelled yesterday what he had to cancel, this news wouldn´t be on the internet today, I think.

This is breaking news now, if Mika had cancelled yesterday,they wouldn´t have announced that today. I mean, Mika is not the main guest... Pablo Alborán is very well known here (I don´t like him at all, but he is way more important than Mika in my country) let alone Eros or Jamie Cullum. If Mika really cancelled yesterday what he had to cancel, this news wouldn´t be on the internet today, I think.

:thumb_yello:

I never heard of Pablo Alborán. :teehee:

19 December 2012 !!

Reykjavik (Iceland), Madrid and then Almere ( Netherlands )

UNBELIEVABLE !!!:shocked:

The only thing that is unbelievable here is that he had to cancel Glasgow because his voice is threatened. :rolls_eyes:

The only thing that is unbelievable here is that he had to cancel Glasgow because his voice is threatened. :rolls_eyes:

That's why I said :loco:.

I don't get it anymore and I'm not even going to try. I just feel like getting sick and depressed right now. :mf_rosetinted: