Say Something Random pt. 26 - Attention mes amis, regardez-vous le bear polar!

Lilasko

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

She's on world tour... why wouldn't she I mean... If you're from the USA I guess she'll probably come and tour there right?

The closest I live to a large city is like 4 hours away. I would have plan really far ahead. I'm totally going to check it out!

COOL! I have 'nuff answers THANKS!!

Edit: Cat you freaked me out :aah:

Oh gosh, I was kidding!

or was I?

I know, I know. I had that exact same shock twice. One before he was actually gone. He was dellusional about two hours before he passed, and I got to talk to him on the phone and after that call, I just felt that wave of emotion. That crippling feeling that you know it's almost over. Then at his wake I totally lost it. When you lose someone so close to you, I feel like you never really get over it. You shouldn't have to. It's 100% possible to keep that person with you, no matter how long they have been physically gone.

I was at camp when my grandpa died. I felt completely sick the night he passed away and at the time, I didn't even know he was dead. I didn't know until the next morning, when my mom picked me up. She wanted to tell me in person. That really scared me, that made me feel like we are connected in some way. There wasn't a chance for me to say goodbye or anything like that because a seizure got him when he was in the hospital recovering from a fall he had. I'm glad you got to talk to your grandpa though. Even though he wasn't quite all there, I know he loved to talk to you one last time.

I will never forget the feeling that I had when we went to pick up my grandpa's ashes. We sat in an office at the funeral home and they brought in the urn and the American Flag he got for serving in the army. My mother and my grandma were in crying so hard and I tried my hardest not to cry. It was so heartbreaking.

I was at camp when my grandpa died. I felt completely sick the night he passed away and at the time, I didn't even know he was dead. I didn't know until the next morning, when my mom picked me up. She wanted to tell me in person. That really scared me, that made me feel like we are connected in some way. There wasn't a chance for me to say goodbye or anything like that because a seizure got him when he was in the hospital recovering from a fall he had. I'm glad you got to talk to your grandpa though. Even though he wasn't quite all there, I know he loved to talk to you one last time.

I will never forget the feeling that I had when we went to pick up my grandpa's ashes. We sat in an office at the funeral home and they brought in the urn and the American Flag he got for serving in the army. My mother and my grandma were in crying so hard and I tried my hardest not to cry. It was so heartbreaking.

That would be the worst. Not knowing. But it's good she told you in person. I always thought about what would have happened if I didn't have a shoulder to cry into. It would have been a lot more rough than it already was. It's so terrible that didn't have much warning. :tears: I even rememeber where I was standing in my living room when my mother told me he only had 24 hours. I remember how I almost passed out. Like, I just sat on the couch and stared at the wall. I will always be totally greatful that I was given the chance to say goodbye. It really helped me in the long run.

It's so interesting how the brain remembers such specific places in time. I never had to pick up ashes, as he was just in a coffin, but I think that would be even harder. I didn't want to go to the viewing because I was afraid he wouldn't look like he did when he was alive and that would be all I would remember him by, but I'm happy I ended up going. It is so heartbreaking. Even thinking about these memories makes me miss him more.

That would be the worst. Not knowing. But it's good she told you in person. I always thought about what would have happened if I didn't have a shoulder to cry into. It would have been a lot more rough than it already was. It's so terrible that didn't have much warning. :tears: I even rememeber where I was standing in my living room when my mother told me he only had 24 hours. I remember how I almost passed out. Like, I just sat on the couch and stared at the wall. I will always be totally greatful that I was given the chance to say goodbye. It really helped me in the long run.

It's so interesting how the brain remembers such specific places in time. I never had to pick up ashes, as he was just in a coffin, but I think that would be even harder. I didn't want to go to the viewing because I was afraid he wouldn't look like he did when he was alive and that would be all I would remember him by, but I'm happy I ended up going. It is so heartbreaking. Even thinking about these memories makes me miss him more.

I was aware that he was in the hospital during camp. My mother said it was best that I didn't see him before he died so I could remember how he was before.

Okay, I'm done with this deep stuff. I can't take it anymore. I wanna be immature now. :bleh::fish:

Someone was trying to hack my WiFi, so I sent a virus their way :naughty:

Good night :bed:

Goodnight, darling! :huglove:

I was aware that he was in the hospital during camp. My mother said it was best that I didn't see him before he died so I could remember how he was before.

Okay, I'm done with this deep stuff. I can't take it anymore. I wanna be immature now. :bleh::fish:

Someone was trying to hack my WiFi, so I sent a virus their way :naughty:

Goodnight, darling! :huglove:

Agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!!!!!!!!!!1

I kind of pictured giving someone a virus to someone like throwing a pokemon ball at them. Like, you throw it and boom. They're trapped in a little plastic ball of Hell.

HAHAHAHAHA! :aah:

Malware Virus, I choose you! :mf_rosetinted:

Exactly! I don't understand the magic that is the Internet, so I have all these crazy theories. My lack of knowledge is probably a bad thing, as I plugged in an infected flashdrive and crashed my schools network three weeks ago.:naughty:

Exactly! I don't understand the magic that is the Internet, so I have all these crazy theories. My lack of knowledge is probably a bad thing, as I plugged in an infected flashdrive and crashed my schools network three weeks ago.:naughty:

I'm starting to become an internet hacker.. :teehee: Watch, I think I'm about to hack Blanca's tumblr. :wink2: