MIKA @ Macka KüçükÇiftlik Park, İstanbul - 17 March 2013

dcdeb

From google traduction, it seems to mean "STANDING IN FRONT OF STAGE", so I suppose it is the front row. :thumb_yello:

Yes, I googled it too, but mention "GEN3" makes me think maybe they sold "GEN1" tickets too and I just couldn't find them any more. Also, if they sell 500 "standing front of stage" tickets it's nothing to do with front row, lol. They seem to have some kind of system but I can't find any info about it.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I googled it too, but mention "GEN3" makes me think maybe they sold "GEN1" tickets too and I just couldn't find them any more. Also, if they sell 500 "standing front of stage" tickets it's nothing to do with front row, lol. They seem to have some kind of system but I can't find any info about it.

Those tickets that cost 150 TL are near stage and 80 TL ones are not close, as I saw in some pictures from the stage, cheaper tickets places weren't that bad too... :wink2:

Anyone living in Turkey or coming to see the show could help me? I bought tickets to see it but I have no idea what kind of tickets... Someone already mentioned "front row tickets" but I couldn't even see that option. They were probably sold out? I took front of stage option and it was described "GEN3 - SAHNEÖNÜ AYAKTA". What does it mean and how does it work? The tickets were quite expensive so I hope there is a special area near the stage even if it's not front row?

VC_kucukciftlik_01.jpg Küçükçiftlik Park.

You'll be in front of the stage. It'a a small place and from there I think you can see him clearly. ^^ And you have to get your tickets 40 mins. before the show and there is no sitting plan so be there early about 3-4 hours.

Got any other questions? ^^

You'll be in front of the stage. It'a a small place and from there I think you can see him clearly. ^^ And you have to get your tickets 40 mins. before the show and there is no sitting plan so be there early about 3-4 hours.

There's no option to buy the ticket and print it at home? and it's not too cold for that period of time in Istanbul?

Thanks for the info! :thumb_yello: Do you know how big the audience will be (I have no idea of the size of the area/park) or any idea if the show is selling well? Is he known there? I noticed that at least student tickets are sold out. Also, what's the weather like in March? I will spend the weekend there with my husband. I've always wanted to visit Istanbul, so I'm quite excited about it!

Thanks for the info! :thumb_yello: Do you know how big the audience will be (I have no idea of the size of the area/park) or any idea if the show is selling well? Is he known there? I noticed that at least student tickets are sold out. Also, what's the weather like in March? I will spend the weekend there with my husband. I've always wanted to visit Istanbul, so I'm quite excited about it!

this is what I found

http://weatherspark.com/averages/32452/3/Istanbul-Turkey

Thanks, Bine! The weather is quite cold for an outdoor concert, isn't it?? I had no idea it's that cold, so I didn't even check it earlier.

I did checked,because this one is tempting for me,and it says it will be 11°C those days,so it's quite cold indeed.And if I get a front row ticket,I wouldn't want to queue in the cold,then "enjoy"the concert in the cold too.Besides,I was thinking of Mika's voice,he could get another laryngitis,in Istanbul it's a windy cold,from what I remember.

There's no option to buy the ticket and print it at home? and it's not too cold for that period of time in Istanbul?

I don't think so.. :/

Not like freezing but It's cold yes.

@tiibet: You're welcome. ^^ He is not that big in here. They're still selling the tickets. Only student tickets are sold out as you say. It's not going to be that crowded I think..

Did you decide the places you want to go? ^^

I can tell you the weather about 5-6 days before the concert. It's so.. variable (?) now.

I don't think so.. :/

Not like freezing but It's cold yes.

@tiibet: You're welcome. ^^ He is not that big in here. They're still selling the tickets. Only student tickets are sold out as you say. It's not going to be that crowded I think..

Did you decide the places you want to go? ^^

I can tell you the weather about 5-6 days before the concert. It's so.. variable (?) now.

Thank you! :thumb_yello:

Calling all Turkish fans!! We have a very special competition for you – we're giving away 2 tickets to see Mika at Macka Kucukciftlik Park on 17th March! And what’s more… these are 'Fan Zone' tickets, which means you'll be in the area right at the front by the stage! Want to win? All you have to do is email mikacompetition@gmail.com with your name & age, guest's name & age and address, plus a reason WHY you should be the winner! Put ISTANBUL in the subject of your email and get your entry in before Monday 9am GMT. The prize is 1 pair of tickets, you must make your own way to and from the event and either you or your guest must be 18+ to win. Good luck everyone!

I'm sure that it is not going to be quite cold, I've been living here for six years :blush-anim-cl: Make sure to wear a coat and take an extra hoodie with you(to wear-in if it starts to rain or etc.) it will be okay :wink2:

+ ready to help visitors with any questions :wink2:

Edited by enes

+ ready to help visitors with any questions :wink2:

"You may have your tickets printed at Biletix Retail Outlets before the day of the event or pick them up from the will call window starting from 2 hours before the start of the event."

So where exactly can I pick up my ticket?

"You may have your tickets printed at Biletix Retail Outlets before the day of the event or pick them up from the will call window starting from 2 hours before the start of the event."

You're coming?? I'm gonna meet the gif's queen in person??? :fangurl:

You can get it from any Biletix store in town or come to concert area for like 2-3 hours before the show and get it printed from the entry.

http://www.biletix.com/saleschannelretail/TURKIYE/en

There you go, if it won't help, you can contact me :thumb_yello:

You can get it from any Biletix store in town or come to concert area for like 2-3 hours before the show and get it printed from the entry.

http://www.biletix.com/saleschannelretail/TURKIYE/en

There you go, if it won't help, you can contact me :thumb_yello:

Thank you! I hope everything will be fine :blush-anim-cl:

A message from Mika:

"I send you all my love". All :aah: