Mika in Italy again friday Jan 25th, 2013 on TV and on Radio!

robertina

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So here’s my little report about yesterday

thanks lu, really enjoyed reading your report! - aww, he's just really the best pop star a fan could wish for! :wub2:

edit: do we know yet when that radio interview will be aired?

Edited by mellody

Merci !!!! :huglove:

If I remember well, he was the guy I saw outside Rai studios, at 3 pm.

He had sunglasses, but I think it's him.

We were wondering if he would have arrived, since he was announced for half past two. Not so shocked that he was late :naughty: but we hadn't seen anyone entering the studios.

He was with another couple of guys.

I asked if they worked at the production, and if they knew if he would come as promised on the FB page.

He was very kind, he said that he remembered that was later in the afternoon, and he checked on the mobile the last mail of the scheduled production plan, he confirmed the Mika rehearsals for 5.30 pm!

I asked if they had experience of open rehearsals, for this show in particular, or for others. I told him that there were Fans coming from Milan, but he told me that the Rai has very restrictive rules, and that they don't do exceptions, but he suggested to try in the evening.

After we met Mika after the rehearsals, I saw him again going out from the studios.

He asked me if we had managed to say hello to him, I said that he was very gentle and made the car stop when he saw us. I said "so kind, as usual". He said, with a great smile: "yes, he is."

If I remember well, he was the guy I saw outside Rai studios, at 3 pm.

He had sunglasses, but I think it's him.

We were wondering if he would have arrived, since he was announced for half past two. Not so shocked that he was late :naughty: but we hadn't seen anyone entering the studios.

He was with another couple of guys.

I asked if they worked at the production, and if they knew if he would come as promised on the FB page.

He was very kind, he said that he remembered that was later in the afternoon, and he checked on the mobile the last mail of the scheduled production plan, he confirmed the Mika rehearsals for 5.30 pm!

I asked if they had experience of open rehearsals, for this show in particular, or for others. I told him that there were Fans coming from Milan, but he told me that the Rai has very restrictive rules, and that they don't do exceptions, but he suggested to try in the evening.

After we met Mika after the rehearsals, I saw him again going out from the studios.

He asked me if we had managed to say hello to him, I said that he was very gentle and made the car stop when he saw us. I said "so kind, as usual". He said, with a great smile: "yes, he is."

Thank you for this little "stardust" from lovely ROMA :wub2:

Thanks to everyone for great stuff and lovely photos - love it all :thumb_yello:

Love,love

me

Thank you for this little "stardust" from lovely ROMA :wub2:

Thanks to everyone for great stuff and lovely photos - love it all :thumb_yello:

Love,love

me

i will post my pictures after the rehearsals here, too too. i posted them on my profile FB.

They are just six-seven, I'm sorry, and they are not so clear, I avoided this time to shoot flashes.

His eyes sparkled friday, and not only on stage.

When he saw old Fans, jumping off the van, he seemed so so happy...

Hope I will manage to charge them :blush-anim-cl:

Edited by Valmont69

thanks lu, really enjoyed reading your report! - aww, he's just really the best pop star a fan could wish for! :wub2:

edit: do we know yet when that radio interview will be aired?

You're welcome!

Unfortunately there's no news...we're waiting for news about it

The radio interview should be aired today

EDIT: yes, it's been confirmed on Mika Italia's fb page

https://www.facebook.com/mikamusic.it/posts/336476759798213

and the podcast will be uploaded here

http://www.rai.it/dl/radio1/2010/programmi/archivio/PublishingBlock-9fdccabb-6ce2-498a-b7af-13c8c33d0209.html

and tomorrow he'll be on Italian radio as well!

ORE 17:40 - CITOFONARE CUCCARINI

Mika sarà ospite del programma di Lorella Cuccarini in onda su Radio1 dalle ore 17:40 alle 19:00.

Mika will be a guest @ Lorella Cuccarini's program on Radio 1 between 17:40 and 19:00 (Italian time)

http://mikamusic.it/newsdet.php?id=1618240146#.UQGfS47QBh5

I don't know if the player works outside Italy

http://www.rai.tv/dl/RaiTV/popup/player_radio.html

EDIT: here are other links to listen live

http://tunein.com/radio/RAI-Radio-1-934-s25212/

http://connect.pure.com/p#!/uk/content/radio/5156-rai-radio-1

Edited by mari62

he's saying that through social media (myspace) he could change his first single in the UK, from Relax to GK.

and he's saying he hates twitter :naughty:

'my followers hate me on twitter' :naughty: he says, because i seldom tweet :naughty:

I could guess he hates twitter and I understand it well, but it's still a bit sad because it's the only "direct" line between he and his fans (except when he meets his fans of course).

So frustrating the interview is dubbed, thanks for translating, Robi!

he's been asked which of his projects he's mostly proud of...and he replied 'none'!

he's now saying that the download concept will be over in a few years...we will be able to listen on 'clouds', without 'owning' the song, and phisical records will be as 'jewels'.

he's now saying that the download concept will be over in a few years...we will be able to listen on 'clouds', without 'owning' the song, and phisical records will be as 'jewels'.

Not sure about Canada. We don't even have Spotify yet. :sneaky2:

I wish Mika would just deal with "the crazies" directly on Twitter instead of insulting all his fans by moaning about how he doesn't like direct contact with them. Other celebs block and tell people off all the time and it doesn't hurt their reputation one bit. And I would enjoy it. A LOT. :teehee: